BudRell
+2|6834|Home
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Isn't it so that selecting one of the KITs at start (or before spawn) allows you to use weapons included in that KIT. 

Lets say that I select "Anti-Tank"-KIT, so...
---> I can use sub-mg+ launcher as main weapons (or dao-12 + launcher)
---> I CAN NOT have, for example, medipacks + launcher + L85A1 "on me" in battle

If that is so, then some new exploit/hack has become quite popular. On 3 servers last night, I was got pants down . These super-soldiers had DAO-12 as primary and when I shot them, behind or side, came one more and shot me WITH DAO-12 and then REVIVED the enemies I downed and switched to launcher

They DID NOT pick any kits from ground. They had them on. I saw the weapon switch because I was raped like on my feet

Damn cheater-shitpants...I hope those morons never come to chat with me in the bar accidentally...
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

Interesting... though the most logical explaination would be that you simply are mistaken about what you saw and they were switching kits. I've never heard of any exploit like this...
BudRell
+2|6834|Home
They were not taking anything from ground or eachother. They really had no time...
As I said they were carrying the weaponry-mix. Happened again on some swedish server...
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6844|Australia
start playing with fraps and catch them in the act!!!.
video evidence get them reset by ea and prehaps get a punkbuster fix for it...

or maybe you are mistaken.
Bloody Sky
+2|6841|Texas
I have been thinking there was something out like this. Because once when I was playing I got killed by this guy that had the G3 then started reviving the people that I killed around me.

But I'm not too sure, HE might of picked up a kit. This had happened to me about 2 times. But both times I have had dead enimiees around me, so maybe they picked up kits.
addict10n
+1|6775
I was always curious why you couldnt just make up your own kits anyway. For instance, why cant a medic carry a G3 or G36C? I know that when Im reviving people and I see 2 dudes bumrushing me when I'm shockin a corpse, I want to have a gun that will lay them out! I don't like getting caught with my pants down.

I have never seen this happen, but I usually only play on my server and most of the people are regulars.

Last edited by addict10n (2005-10-11 01:39:13)

BudRell
+2|6834|Home

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

start playing with fraps and catch them in the act!!!.
video evidence get them reset by ea and prehaps get a punkbuster fix for it...

or maybe you are mistaken.
Yeah..I know that I should have taken demo or something but...
- I never use any external progs when I play. Sometimes they might be handy , I agree, but this game takes rather much resources itself...I don't want to play in 800x600...
- Usually (like in these cases too) you are surprised to see something like that. Taking videos is NOT the 1st thing in mind, unfortunately. And when you "wake up", it's too late.

Maybe I am mistaken but probably not. We all know (should know..) that there is atleast one multihack that works. PB does not, and will not, react on that (..unless PB-guys make update to PB).
And if there's hack(s) there are peeps that are coding them too. Not very hard to inject or do the thing by other way....
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6782|Perth, Western Australia
But are u sure it was that exact guy that got you, because maybe it was someone else where and he got a damage assist. As for the whole revive thing maybe he sqitched kits, cos the anim. for that is just change weapon.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6843
when i've seen stuff like that i always just put it down to picking up kits, its easy to do fast

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard