Did you vote for Bush?

Yes no regrets30%30% - 61
Yes refund please7%7% - 15
No wish I had4%4% - 8
No, are you crazy?57%57% - 114
Total: 198
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders
I did not vote for Bush in the last election.

He wasn't on any of the parties' candidate lists.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6577
Dont you find it funny how elected governments get hated a short while into them being in power
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/paulwcotton/wesley-clark-kent.jpg

for 2008
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6638|Westminster, California

Horseman 77 wrote:

Its is pure concejcture on your part. Look at all the things that were completely unknown to us untill just recently about WWII.

History will be his judge not you or I. That has always been my view.
Horseman, there was something about things you have  that got my gander up, and I have taken you to task. I get a little bit paranoid when people say things that can be construed as pro nazi.

I reviewing several posts from you I have determined a consistant pro America stance and sense of patriotism in much of what you've said. If I mistakenly branded you a neo nazi, my bad. There is a very reactionary nature to these foums. I think I probably over reacted.
Peace
Torin
+52|6693
I love how people just hand out negative karma anonymously as opposed to actually debating something. Yes, your point is well made. </sarcasm>
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

yerded wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Its is pure concejcture on your part. Look at all the things that were completely unknown to us untill just recently about WWII.

History will be his judge not you or I. That has always been my view.
Horseman, there was something about things you have  that got my gander up, and I have taken you to task. I get a little bit paranoid when people say things that can be construed as pro nazi.

I reviewing several posts from you I have determined a consistant pro America stance and sense of patriotism in much of what you've said. If I mistakenly branded you a neo nazi, my bad. There is a very reactionary nature to these foums. I think I probably over reacted.
Peace
Cool I think I may have done the same to "UnoriganalNutter" I coulda swore he called me a Redneck. I have yet to find the Thread. I may owe him an apology too. I hope not.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

Torin wrote:

I love how people just hand out negative karma anonymously as opposed to actually debating something. Yes, your point is well made. </sarcasm>
I never hit Neg Karma, its the " Punish Button " of forums and the Dark Side of the Force.
Torin
+52|6693

Horseman 77 wrote:

Torin wrote:

I never hit Neg Karma, its the " Punish Button " of forums and the Dark Side of the Force.
Personally I don't play on servers with punish enabled, too many kiddies in the world. But, not much choice on the forums.

Oh well, not everyone is going to agree with me on the proper use of karma.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

splixx wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

You have to admit this much.
His Legacy is not over Yet.
He is a President who Acted and was not afraid to do so and bare the Consequences of his decisions good or bad.
This basically translates to "He fucked up, and he isn't afraid to continue to do so"
Exactly....
That's just how you see it.

He leads, We needed someone to do something, anything but beat off.
The consequences are he is unpopular in the Polls over a WAR he didn't Start.
Did Roosevelt or Truman get hounded over the set backs of Kamikazes or the Second Ardennes Offensive or did the Press back them?
He could have closed his eyes to it, Ignored it for 8 more years and said "Well, Ah,.. golly, heck we didn't know who did it "
He was held to task for a Submarine colliding with a Japanese ship and a Chinese Fighter jet Ramming our Navy Electronics plane.
He isn't popular with Teens and Celebrities. We don't need him to be. We need a leader who isn't afraid to act. One who doesn't cut and Run at the first sign of trouble.
Torin
+52|6693

Horseman 77 wrote:

He leads, We needed someone to do something, anything but beat off.
Something,  yes, not necessary what has been done. Big difference between something right and something stupid.

Horseman 77 wrote:

The consequences are he is unpopular in the Polls over a WAR he didn't Start.
No? He didn't ask Congress for fungs to invade Iraq? Could have fooled me. No, GWB did not personally start the war terrorists waged on us, but he did choose to invade Iraq. He could have his war on terror, it didn't have to be on Iraqi soil.

Horseman 77 wrote:

Did Roosevelt or Truman get hounded over the set backs of Kamikazes or the Second Ardennes Offensive or did the Press back them?
Times change, don't they?

Horseman 77 wrote:

He could have closed his eyes to it, Ignored it for 8 more years and said "Well, Ah,.. golly, heck we didn't know who did it "
Instead, he decided to go with weak evidence on who did it, and start what he deemed a "Crusade" to deal with it. No one is saying he should have ignored it, we simply want him to take responsibility for where he fudged it. Something better could have been done, no one can deny that.

Horseman 77 wrote:

He isn't popular with Teens and Celebrities. We don't need him to be. We need a leader who isn't afraid to act. One who doesn't cut and Run at the first sign of trouble.
We also need a leader who will act with our country's interests in mind, and not make hasty decisions because of disasters like 9/11. We need a leader who will act on good intelligence, and make smart decisions when it concerns the image of our country to the world, the lives of our soldiers, the money every tax-paying citizens contributes to the country, and the future we leave to our children. Yes, we need a leader who isn't afraid to do the right thing, but of all of Bush's decisions, you can hardly say they have been right. If we had a leader that made good decisions, we wouldn't be faced with a situation where such a large percent of the population thinks deservers cutting and running.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
We didn't make a Hasty decision after 911, it was well over a Year before we went into Afghanistan and Iraq. Attacks on American's dropped of to 0 since then.
They were at one per year before. We had everyone's blessing on the Way into Iraq and Afghanistan. EVERYONE'S Gore, Kerry, etc., everyone was on board. Their goal is now to retake the White house at any cost. So they are selling out the effort to achieve that goal.
Even if it means Selling out the WAR or our Soldiers and their efforts and Sacrifices ALA Vietnam.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6634|USA
we need more than a 2 party system....its unfair for those who arent completely one way....i have both Liberal and Conservative views....wheres my Middle party....(fuck, i just realised it takes as much money to run for presidency than it takes to ACT as president and SPEND as much as a president.)
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Horseman stop saying that attacks have on american's dropped to 0 our troops are american and it just makes you look silly.

Edit to make instruct. you can say attacks on american soil have dropped off to 0 to be accurate, And I have a ghost trap to sell you.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-05-09 14:24:00)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
with an ectoplasma blaster, just dont cross the streams
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
"why what happens when we cross the streams??"
yerded
Bertinator

Horseman 77 wrote:

We didn't make a Hasty decision after 911, it was well over a Year before we went into Afghanistan and Iraq. Attacks on American's dropped of to 0 since then.
They were at one per year before. We had everyone's blessing on the Way into Iraq and Afghanistan. EVERYONE'S Gore, Kerry, etc., everyone was on board. Their goal is now to retake the White house at any cost. So they are selling out the effort to achieve that goal.
Even if it means Selling out the WAR or our Soldiers and their efforts and Sacrifices ALA Vietnam.
It's not quite right to say that we weren't in Afganistan by 9-11-02.

According to THE best source on whats actually happening where the metal meets the meat;
http://www.sofmag.com/display.do?id=465

[  view the world sit rep  damnit!  ]

we had special ops guys on the ground spotting targets less than 48 hours after our towers fell.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

yerded wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

It's not quite right to say that we weren't in Afganistan by 9-11-02.

According to THE best source on whats actually happening where the metal meets the meat;
http://www.sofmag.com/display.do?id=465

[  view the world sit rep  damnit!  ]

we had special ops guys on the ground spotting targets less than 48 hours after our towers fell.
If I was Running it We would have had B52s passing over Manhattan Headed West, that Night.
Even if it Was just for show.
IRONxWyvern
+14|6842|Atlanta, GA

Horseman 77 wrote:

If I was Running it We would have had B52s passing over Manhattan Headed West, that Night.
Even if it Was just for show.
Not too nitpick Horseman, but I think those B52s should have been heading East, unless you mean you want them to bomb California, which may not be a bad idea. 
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Horseman 77 wrote:

Torin wrote:

The Dark side is the key to power... Look at Polabearz....

I have no comment to make on this topic... I live in Oz so... Yeah...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6732|Michigan
I had to chose "yes- no regrets" only because there was no middle ground. I feel I made a good decision at the time but there are issues He is just not addressing and it's kinda pissing me off. Like our border... do something... even if it means doing nothing but at least address the problem and publicly say wether you're gonna do something about it or not.

I have to admit to voting on my beliefs. This may be a bad thing but at least I'm informed. I figure it's better than someone believing any of those lying bastards realy care about them and their families.
Both parties suck. So, untill one comes around that is honest and moral... I'll keep voting the way I do.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702

IRONxWyvern wrote:

Not too nitpick Horseman, but I think those B52s should have been heading East, unless you mean you want them to bomb California, which may not be a bad idea. 
Did you know, if California was an independent nation, it would have the 9th largest economy in the world (according to the CIA factbook). It is responsible for 17% of the United States' combined GDP. Which do you think the U.S would miss more, Georgia or California?

Food for thought.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6695|San Francisco
Don't make me post the California Secession letter again...
yerded
Bertinator
I thought it was the 7th largest economy.
Maybe that was before Bush.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
Either way, it still kicks the crap out of Georgia (by about 5 times)
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
cali represent

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard