BZbuzz
+0|6774
Even  If I understand taht this is kind of a personnal, (not much of a public interest) matter, I would have liked to be helped on this one.

Looking at the exigences I usualy should have my first Sergeant badge right  now, do someone have a clue  on whats missing >?

http://bf2s.com/player/|TOC|Buzz/

Thx for the help.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6783|Netherlands
Maybe try to get the other basic badges too, all the 1st SGT i saw had almost all basics (some didn't have commander).
WormGuts
+17|6791|Dayton, Ohio
actually, and i'm not certain about this, you may have to have the badge requirements before you hit the global score of 20k.  i believe it will only grant  you one of the ranks at 20k and only one of them at 50k. 

so, just a possibility, when you get to 20k you will be promoted to either master sgt. or 1st sgt. depending upon your badges at the moment.  the same may also be true of the 50k promotion to master gunnery sgt. or sgt. major. 

if you hit 20k without your badges then you get master sergeant and will NOT then be promoted to 1st sgt. when you achieve them later.

is that clear?
pdanrichey
+5|6804
I could be in the same boat when I hit 20k points.  Since I have some of the Veteran badges and the requirement is for all basic badges, there is a glitch and it won't give you the higher rank even though you deserve it.  I've heard of a lot of other guys in the same boat.  Sucks, but that's the way it is!
McCullough
+7|6836

WormGuts wrote:

actually, and i'm not certain about this, you may have to have the badge requirements before you hit the global score of 20k.  i believe it will only grant  you one of the ranks at 20k and only one of them at 50k. 

so, just a possibility, when you get to 20k you will be promoted to either master sgt. or 1st sgt. depending upon your badges at the moment.  the same may also be true of the 50k promotion to master gunnery sgt. or sgt. major. 

if you hit 20k without your badges then you get master sergeant and will NOT then be promoted to 1st sgt. when you achieve them later.

is that clear?
But will i be promoted to Master gunnery Sergeant if i have all the requred badges before i hit the 50k mark?
Guruz
Sir
+20|6836|government yard in trenchtown.

McCullough wrote:

WormGuts wrote:

is that clear?
But will i be promoted to Master gunnery Sergeant if i have all the requred badges before i hit the 50k mark?
Most likely, yes.

If you don't, walk straight to EA's main offices.
BZbuzz
+0|6774
Thx for the answers guys.

So If I understand well, never reach 20.000 (or 50,000) without have all badges required ...

Last edited by BZbuzz (2005-10-09 08:30:12)

McCullough
+7|6836
Quick question. I erned my basic and vet knife/pistol badge at the same time and it seemes that only the vet badges where registred. ´Will this be a major problem when i reach 50k?
Rogness
The English Redneck
+10|6802|Plymouth, England

McCullough wrote:

Quick question. I erned my basic and vet knife/pistol badge at the same time and it seemes that only the vet badges where registred. ´Will this be a major problem when i reach 50k?
It's showing basic in your sig, and BFHQ only shows the higher ranked award.

So, could be you'll have no probs?  Obviously, I can't say for sure cos I'm a long way off any of that yet...
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6775|Long Island
For me though, I had over 20,000 points BEFORE the 1.03 update, and I had all the basic combat badges BEFORE I got my 20,000 points.  Is it a glitch in my case then?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard