JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

Since I started playing this game, my sleep patterns are up the left. I go to bed at night after playing BF2 and  I see my GF laying there with a cross hair and her name comes up in red like the game. I close my eyes and im flying through the air in my chopper, or is that with my chopper. *coff*
Anyway it takes me at least 1hour to get to sleep after BF2. Does anyone have any tips on how to relax quickly after a BF2 session? I hear ppl on this board saying they play BF2 to relax, its the opposite to me. I drink chamomile & seaweed tea and burn lang lang oils but that doesn't work. Ive tried doing push ups to tire myself out, still no effect. Any tips?
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6603|Houston, TX
uhhh..... don't play BF2 an hour before you go to bed?
what I do is come to the forums after I'm done playing to check my stats,posts,etc. so I don't still feel energized when I go to sleep
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland
Lol play bf2 before and eat a little snack after it? Dont do it the other way
wachtler83
+22|6596|Columbus,Ohio
smoke a joint
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6635|Ghost Town
...or play some F.E.A.R. or Doom3 after playing BF2?! Just kidding! I would agree to k1LLr_M! I'm doing the same after playing BF2 and I can sleep well after that!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Smoke 5 joints
Sambuccashake
+126|6621|Sweden
Bump for truth.

When I play with my clan buddies we usually play 4-5 hours and after that I need to go to bed right away in order to get up for work the next day.

And all the plays, moves, tactics, frags, deaths keeps playing through my head and I find myself plotting new ways to improve my game.

I find it very hard to unwind after an intense sitting and my girlfriend keeps telling me that my ears look flustered. (!)
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6695|Hell's prison
Try having a beer (if of age) or two about half an hour before you know you want to stop playing.  I drink a brew or two about an hour before I get to sleep and i never have problems getting my eyes shut.  Good question though.  I get kinda worked up playing BF2 as well, some nights i have a really good game but i know i gotta get some rest for work that night or what not (I work nights) and I'll take a shot of Jack, or Jager.  Certainly not for everyone, but hey it works for me.
Dcon1|leighto
+23|6631|Australia
drink some burbon
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6595|Hamburg / Germany

wachtler83 wrote:

smoke a joint
yeah
Crashburn
+4|6595|Germany

wachtler83 wrote:

smoke a joint
Go to the Netherlands or at least to Germany, buy some good old european weed and just chill. And by the way: joints suck, bongs are the 1337.
wachtler83
+22|6596|Columbus,Ohio

Crashburn wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

smoke a joint
Go to the Netherlands or at least to Germany, buy some good old european weed and just chill. And by the way: joints suck, bongs are the 1337.
have you tried a vaporizer or gravity bong?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

Crashburn wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

smoke a joint
I would agree, but I smoke joints all day anyway and the weed I grow is so strong it makes me even more awake.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6780|Canada, Ont
Smoking a Joint works for me...

I dunno, Eat a Banana?
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6608|Cheshire. UK
Errrrmmm whats this sleep thing?? Medic Medic........Enemy boat spotted......Bail out!
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6855|Germany / Saxony

Crashburn wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

smoke a joint
I would prefer some "Eimer"

To topic:

JahManRed wrote:

I see my GF laying there with a cross hair and her name comes up in red like the game
Simply hump her, that helps... You know where to aim for, do you?

Last edited by Eckzack (2006-05-05 06:18:50)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6683|Australia
I used to get dreams that i was actually inside the game, when i first started playing.

Not anymore though.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA
i suggest taking a shower, eating a quick snack and while your eating watch TV and actually focus on it.
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6618|N.S.W, Australia
To relacks after a BF@ sessionilike to go out ound watchmyfreind dumpinhis naighbours paddock.Idobnt actually watch itextchicks with my phonre while he dumps.
His name is scalabrine checkhis stas.he klike to dumpoinpaddpcks aND HAS A dumpratrionof 4.67.
My name is Pfc.Leemus..too muchbooze for me.!
Viper38
+118|6680

JahManRed wrote:

Since I started playing this game, my sleep patterns are up the left. I go to bed at night after playing BF2 and  I see my GF laying there with a cross hair and her name comes up in red like the game. I close my eyes and im flying through the air in my chopper, or is that with my chopper. *coff*
Anyway it takes me at least 1hour to get to sleep after BF2. Does anyone have any tips on how to relax quickly after a BF2 session? I hear ppl on this board saying they play BF2 to relax, its the opposite to me. I drink chamomile & seaweed tea and burn lang lang oils but that doesn't work. Ive tried doing push ups to tire myself out, still no effect. Any tips?
I have exactly the same problems - same if I've had a stressful day doing anything. Two very simple tips for you: 1. A nice hot drink as you go to bed 2. watch several episodes of some shows you like i.e. Family Guy ... works everytime
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I'll usually smoke 5 or 6 in an evening sesh, I dont need 1 extra then to calm me down, by then I've stopped speaking on voip n if lucky you may get the occasional, grunt, wow, wheeey or shit, of me.

30 mins previous over voip you make get munch, crunch, chew and chomping noises instead of me speaking.

Last edited by 1927 (2006-05-05 08:25:33)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6799|Singapore

I smoke a LOT playing bf2.
alpinestar
+304|6606|New York City baby.
well I didn't know you can have problem like that but my suggestion is to smoke some reef if you have sleeping problems after all it is not illegal in reasonable person's book
-TAC^Opie-
+2|6816
As fascinating as the reefer discussion is, I must agree that it is hard to sleep right after a game. 

Perhaps it's time to try going to bed early and get up to play at like 4am.  By then all you pot zombies on Karkand should be easy pickin's.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6645|South Jersey
I have similar problems...but not like that.  I used to hear artillery dropping while doing anything.  Not anymore, though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard