majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6684|under there hayousaidunderwear
I use GL for anything that moves and also....WHY did you bring up such a dead post!?
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6491|New York
I find that the assault class is one of my favorites to use. The G3 owns, flashbangs are amazing, and who can talk shit about body armor? C'mon now. Yeah you can't sprint as much and get less ammo, but have a support guy with you and that makes you that much more of a threat. Sniper is still the best kit IMO and engineer is a close second. Stop hating on Assualt please.
Brasso
+1,549|6651

My two favorite kits, Sniper and Assault, get so much hate.  Sniff.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6684|under there hayousaidunderwear

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

I find that the assault class is one of my favorites to use. The G3 owns, flashbangs are amazing, and who can talk shit about body armor? C'mon now. Yeah you can't sprint as much and get less ammo, but have a support guy with you and that makes you that much more of a threat. Sniper is still the best kit IMO and engineer is a close second. Stop hating on Assualt please.
Sniper...best kit?
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6491|New York

majorassult wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Sniper...best kit?
Yep, what other kit can you hide in a bush and pick off enemies hundreds of meters away with precision accuracy? Engineer, right? Hah. Claymores + sniper rifle? C'mon now people, you all know this kit owns.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6651|Washington, DC

daft=dumb

Assault is fun. Having played it for nearly 15 hours I've come to appreciate its uses. I will probably go back to my roots and be a shotty whore after I get all my veteran kits but I certainly wont be annoyed if I pick up an Assault kit when I'm revived.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Yep, what other kit can you hide in a bush and pick off enemies hundreds of meters away with precision accuracy? .
Precision my ass
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6772|Chicago.

usmarine2005 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Yep, what other kit can you hide in a bush and pick off enemies hundreds of meters away with precision accuracy? .
Precision my ass
What is the problem? I shoot with precision, and I'm very accurate.
deanspeedway
+0|6744

voltage wrote:

Well at least the resupplying of smoke grenades should be quickened, it takes forever today.
I agree, The smoke grenade is one of the main differences that the assault class has. Having 2 or 3 smokes or having them re-supply quicker would be useful and wouldn't really unbalance anything.
Especially when you compare it to the Support class in Special Forces whose gas grenades (6!) act like smoke anyway plus the gas effect.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard