Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6707
Today i got so pissed because i got 4 teamkills when someone used C4 on me and the explosion from my APC kills four friendlies bestowing me -16

Last edited by Rofl_My_Waffle (2006-05-06 22:46:09)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6649|USA
ok......welll, that would make C4 rapage again, if i could just throw C4 and not get teamkills, C4 would be everywhere....just choose places respectively.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6692|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
ah man im sorry i hate when that stupid shit happens. I had planted mines once and a friendly had stopped near them and this apc comes flying through (enemy) blowing the mines and givivg me TKs on the humvee parked near by, how ridiculous! and of course the little b---hes punish, OMG i wish EA would disallow punishing from explosives like mines or c4 kills u can see the damn red skull right? so get away from it n00bs GGrrr
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6707

Naughty_Om wrote:

ok......welll, that would make C4 rapage again, if i could just throw C4 and not get teamkills, C4 would be everywhere....just choose places respectively.
I dont think that you read what i have said properly so let me rephrase.

first: someone put C4 on my APC and blew me up

Second: My APC exploded near some team mates

Third: The explosion from my APC induced by an ememy C4 kill those 4 team mates

Fourth: The four friendly kills was considered mine when someone blew me up.

Also which part of my origial sentence said that I was the one using C4. Please read more carefully in the future before you start giving people -1.

Moreover, Sgt_Stutta, that was not as bad as the time when i have a fully loaded blackhawk and someone crashed another chopper into me hopeing for 6 kills but instead is got 5 teamkills and 1 suicide. That was disappointing for both of us but at least the guy said sorry.

Last edited by Rofl_My_Waffle (2006-05-06 22:57:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard