tgust5
+22|6643
do you get a kill streak my getting the best streak in the round, or by getting a certain amout of kills in a certain amount of time?  i am a first sgt. and i see a lot of people who are just sgt's. and gunny sgt's. wjo already have a 25 kill streak.  i have 24.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6586|United States
It's how many kills you get in a row until you die.
tgust5
+22|6643
o
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6692|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
mine is 32 w00t w00t. thanks to my l337 tank skills
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6587|England
can u die once, beacause i never killed 29 people in a row. I might of got 15, died and then got another 14 but i don't remember 29 in a row.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6729|Norway
Nope - then it wouldn't be a streak would it? It would be like: how many did you kill in a round?

The guide to killstreaks is bomber co-pilot with a pilot you can a) talk to and/or b) bend to you will

Very relaxing work
KingLou
Banned
+79|6640|Las Vegas
I managed to get a kill streak of 46 on a Karkand map in an APC.........46 kills.....no deaths.  The round was seconds to being done.......and *boom*........get taken out by a TOW.  I'm pretty sure if I'd stayed alive those few extra seconds I could have picked up 4 more kills for a nice even 50.  We had them down to one flag, and there were people everywhere.

Oh well....I can live with 46.  Haven't gotten anywhere close to that since.  Maybe mid to high 30s.

KiL
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6607|Your attic
Managed a 54 on Dragon Valley, had a god of a chopper pilot, damm could that guy circle strafe.

Away from my littler personal victory, to reiterate what other people have said, it only counts as a kill streak if you don't die, ie you can kill 10 people without dieing and that will count as your streak, however killing 10 then dieing once will not count as 11
MooseRyder
+37|6671|Montréal, Canada
Usually the persons with high kill streaks got it as commanders with artilery strikes
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6598|Eastern USA
46 here. I could have had 60+ if it werent for those darn internet connection problems! Grr!
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6662|dont worry about it
57 mec chopper on sharqi but my best in a round is 121 kills

Last edited by johnsmokinblunts (2006-05-03 17:44:58)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6643|Warlord

MooseRyder wrote:

Usually the persons with high kill streaks got it as commanders with artilery strikes
That's me!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6649|USA
i got 53 on sharqi, it was a mix of Chopper, Sniping, and medic work. i was unbelievable, i was also playing with my clan.
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6603|USA
i saw a guy with 108 b4, crazy crap there i think it is either he is good or he is good... or he used arty lol

NOOBS DONT SAY "ooooo he is stat padding, i am gonna tell on you" it is just a game... you dont need a computerized virtual medal lol
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6767|the middle of nowhere
http://www.bf2s.com/player/44282322/ 

Check out his kill streak..... Yeah he chopper whores..... And he's good too I was in a clan with him once.
lostfx
+16|6592|Georgia

|CCCCCDark_Helmet wrote:

http://www.bf2s.com/player/44282322/ 

Check out his kill streak..... Yeah he chopper whores..... And he's good too I was in a clan with him once.
pretty easy when hes with an excellent pilot, such as warehouse or redhot, on sharqi
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6601|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
81:) on a slow round on wake with a pilot i was talkin with...

Raping the carrier in the z-10, then an SRAW took us out
Ogopogo15
Mobile AA Whore
+1|6754|San Diego
I got exactly 25,  that was PKM spawn raping on Karkand. 

It doesnt matter if you die,  as long as you got revived.

As long as you get a 25+ to 0 in the beginning of the round,  and later die,  it would still show up the 25+ in the kill streak in the stats,  and you can get one of the medals.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6656|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
47, i just assume it was that badass medic round i had when i first got the g36E, what a glorous day that was
Rumfuddle
+14|6734
39-0 on Mashtuur in a T90.  Same tank the entire round.  I was on fire, at least by my  standards.
Alexeik@ru
+-1|6585
Well i have 62 be a Commander and hide on the map ...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6802|Bulgaria

MooseRyder wrote:

or tank whoring - like me! (51 kill streak).
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6624|N.S.W, Australia
Whoop Whoop!
rootbeer73
+24|6601|in a small dark place

MooseRyder wrote:

Arty kills dont count as kills
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6606|California U.S.A
12..... Best kill streak

Damn that sucks

I have orders to not pass 12 I have a cyanide tablet hidden in a false tooth to take if it should ever come to that...

Oh wait that's just a Tic Tac...mmmm minty 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard