kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6850|Australia
whan a person or a clan, make it thier mission to hound you every game and never leave you alone. How would you guys deal with it?
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6655|Derby, England

kontrolcrimson wrote:

whan a person or a clan, make it thier mission to hound you every game and never leave you alone. How would you guys deal with it?
if clan   dos it you dont like it quit the clan

if person dos it well I have my own methods for that

peace Boris
MarkyMark
+5|6696|UK
I'd go Jack Bauer on their ass and kill them all, until they stopped. Possibley get help from a squad or commander to arty their asses if it gets to intense. Buggy bashing might be another method too, there's nothing more refreshing that watching some ass holes bounce of the hood of your buggy
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Hire these guys to kidnap him:

http://www.tacticsoverprinciples.com/mo … c2c34d8101
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6850|Australia
its happening atm, were one will go one team and the rest of the clan stays on my team. They then follow me around like puppies, calling the shoot via TS as to were i am, and refuse to help fight back. This is then followed by nasty vobal abuse via text.

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

i play internode game servers, so you guys wouldnt last long due to ping kicker.

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-05-02 09:45:13)

Brasso
+1,549|6653

MarkyMark wrote:

there's nothing more refreshing that watching some ass holes bounce of the hood of your buggy
Amen to that! Running people over and hearing their cries? That's gotta be one of the best moments you can have in BF2.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MarkyMark
+5|6696|UK
LOL get them on BF2S and give them -1 Karma, that'll show 'em =P
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica

kontrolcrimson wrote:

its happening atm, were one will go one team and the rest of the clan stays on my team. They then follow me around like puppies, calling the shoot via TS as to were i am, and refuse to help fight back. This is then followed by nasty vobal abuse via text.

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

i play internode game servers, so you guys wouldnt last long due to ping kicker.
Well, not you knew how NASTIE_BUTLER felt when he was in the top 10
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6850|Australia
ok for those who care, im talking about {ARK} djdeffro
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6780|06-01

kontrolcrimson wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

damn man... that sucks.... which lame ass clan was this??
u wanna get back at them? count me in.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6620|Seattle

Did you TK them for a vehicle or something? Sounds like something I would do *evil grin*

If you did nothing to these guys, just let us here on BF2S know when and where and we'll bring the pain back to them. Give us their PID's so we can add them to our leaderboards and return the favor
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6850|Australia
i beat his clan mate to commander, thats what started it.

in aus, im ranked 4th and he is 1st, so he acts big, and really isnt liked by anyone. Dont know why im getting the dirt on me.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6620|Seattle

kontrolcrimson wrote:

ok for those who care, im talking about {ARK} djdeffro
I don't see him in the leaderboard...just "djjeffroisgay"
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA

kontrolcrimson wrote:

i beat his clan mate to commander, thats what started it.

in aus, im ranked 4th and he is 1st, so he acts big, and really isnt liked by anyone. Dont know why im getting the dirt on me.
Because he's a whiney little baby. when u beat him to commander i bet u could hear him crying to his mommy. Some people just never learned to share and need to have their Bf2 disc snapped in half and then bitch slap them with both pieces.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6768|Houston, TX
1: Grab the commander position.
2: Gather all the asshat clanmember in one area. (they should be following you)
3:  Lead them into a wide open area and wait for them to radio in to the other team for reinforcements. 
     Taunting might help here
4: Launch an arty strike on yourself.  Make sure the clan is right on top of you.
5: Extend E-finger, (yes, the middle one)
6: Watch the bodies fly into the stratoshpere.
7: Leave the server.
8: Lather, Rinse, Repeat....

Seriously...  that scenerio sucks.  sorry you had to deal with it.  Try finding a friendly admin who sympathizes with your plight and ask for kick/ban.

KJ
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6678
Reverse the roll.  If they want to follow you around so their friend can kill you, try to get commander and "accidentally" drop arty on them a few times.  I don't normally condone tking, but if they are getting you killed on purpose it's only fair to return the favor.  You could do the arty thing...or just throw down a couple bricks of c4 and blow you and all of them to hell.  Not that you want to hurt your standings, but it looks like you could afford to lose a few team points...Colonel.  Other than that, I would say leave the server and find another one.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6850|Australia
thanks heaps guys, ill be spreading karma love around shortly i promise.
JimCognito
+10|6703
I've never been singled out in bf2 since it's such a huge game map and server wise.  The only game I was singled out in was JK2 and I loved it.  If someone would call me out to duel I'd just shoot them (han shot first).
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6760|yorkshire penisula
cant you get them banned from node servers for griefing?or harrassing you?ask a admin to ban em if they persist,and if thats not a option just try your best to own em round after round,you seem like the kinda dude who does that sorta shit anyway.must suck to have someone hound you tho.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6644|Gold coast, Aus.
well, I wouldn't suggest to make another account and tk there arses. Coz I have been banned from node and I think its a CD key ban or something... I made a new accoutn and I still can't get into them servers. But, that jeffro is the  biggest fudgepacking fuck I have seen on that server. I'm not really sure what you should do..... When all these ppl tried to kick vote me I joned there squad/s and went off my head at them. I tked the same guy twice BY ACCIDENT but yea. This is about crimson. I dunno what you should do. report them to internode or something.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6724|Australia
Play on his side join his squad and abuse the cunt until he cries to his mummy or leaves the server
1927(h)

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

http://www.tacticsoverprinciples.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=7&sid=224ada1f6015f1dcb46288c2c34d8101
Well, not you knew how NASTIE_BUTLER felt when he was in the top 10
Not until I had my stats wiped for suspect play I wouldn't.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6860|A Small Isle in the Tropics

if i am on the same server (and same side, crucially this too) as you are, and this happens again, holler...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard