skratch-x
+25|6628|NY, USA
Download and watch this video:
http://www.vastmoderateconspiracy.com/w … olbert.wmv

His act got COMPLETELY ignored by mainstream media, which instead focused on other parts of the night.  It was a wonderful performance and he's got some balls to say that to Bush's face.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

skratch-x wrote:

Download and watch this video:
http://www.vastmoderateconspiracy.com/w … olbert.wmv

His act got COMPLETELY ignored by mainstream media, which instead focused on other parts of the night.  It was a wonderful performance and he's got some balls to say that to Bush's face.
believe it or not i was watching it live and yeah he was bombing in that crowd for the same shit that gives him laughs on the show. good comedian
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6839|San Francisco

It was brilliantly cutting. I found it incredibly hilarious, but then again I'm part of his demographic, whereas most of the people in the audience there are not.
pasngr
+50|6637
I can't believe they let the guy from "Strangers with Candy" that close to the president.  He was as funny back then as he is now.  Hard to get laughs outta that crowd, though.
MrPredictable
+14|6678
Looks like Mr. Bush was having a hard time conceling his anger, that was awesome, good find.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6720|Honolulu, HI
"A lot of people say that this is like swapping deck chairs on the Titanic.  That is a horrible metaphor.  Because this administration is soaring so high.  If anything, it's like swapping deck chairs on the Hindenberg."

"I can't believe this is actually happening.  Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.  No actually, I'm a really heavy sleeper so...maybe someone could shoot me in the face."

Not only is Stephen Colbert hilarious, he has some serious guts (it's fitting since "the stomach has more nerve endings than the brain ") to say all that, just feet away from Bush and hundreds of conservatives.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6729
just incase theres a problem with the link above
click here for you tube
skratch-x
+25|6628|NY, USA
I really don't know why they asked him to be there... Maybe they actually thought his sarcastic pro-Bush rhetoric on his show was sincere?  Either way, I love Colbert for manning up and saying what he said.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
great president or greatest president
skratch-x
+25|6628|NY, USA
Huh?  I'm not geting your post..
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I know il get 16 -1's but i didn't think he was that funny.

Actually the end bit is good.

Last edited by jord (2006-05-02 10:59:01)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6687|NJ
This is the funniest thing ever, I am so happy you posted this.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

skratch-x wrote:

Huh?  I'm not geting your post..
watch the show more often
skratch-x
+25|6628|NY, USA
I'd actually love to watch Colbert more often.  I love the show but I always forget it's on because I don't watch TV much in general.

Jord - You didn't explain why you didn't find it's funny, but I don't think anyone who isn't a douchebag is going to give you -1's for having that opinion.
andy12
Banned
+52|6649

skratch-x wrote:

I'd actually love to watch Colbert more often.  I love the show but I always forget it's on because I don't watch TV much in general.

Jord - You didn't explain why you didn't find it's funny, but I don't think anyone who isn't a douchebag is going to give you -1's for having that opinion.
Its me jord on another account im banned so il just reply.I posted just before i watched the end bit so i thought up until then wasn't to funny.But that last bit made me laugh.I don't like/dislike bush but i just though the show started a bit slow.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829
Every think the guy has a sense of humor and can take a joke?
Remember the " Death looks " Don Imus got from clinton.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6573|Eastern USA
That was really funny! I watched it before it was posted, but funny none-the less. I thought that Colbert did a good job with humor and the speech and all, but dang! That's one tough crowd..

Edit: Spelling

Last edited by SaladForks (2006-05-03 09:19:32)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida

Horseman 77 wrote:

lol, nice try.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829

Spearhead wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

lol, nice try.
To young for the 92 election huh !
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6687|NJ
I don't really think anyone say that, and that's cause Don Imus not that funny. Also the internet wasn't this advanced, I didn't even have the internet in 92, so I'm sure alot of people missed it. See if you can find a link Horseman for us to see your comparison?
skratch-x
+25|6628|NY, USA
I don't know if my user is glitching or something but my karma got reset??
JahManRed
wank
+646|6619|IRELAND

Hell, if you cant laugh at yourself.................
Bernadictus
+1,055|6728

It was shown on dutch 8 'o clock news on different channels. It was funny as hell, that guy indeed has balls saying that stuff while standing next to G.W. +1 karma for him
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

Did you guys see last years, it was Cedrick the entertainer. Man it sucked. He started sweating I thought he was gonna pass out.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
dirtyepics
+19|6724|England
Really want to watch this but the link isn't working. HELP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard