morax
+0|6748|England
Ok ive just made a forum account in the hope of getting some answers/Suggestions,

Ive had BF2 a month and have around 10500 Global Points, after the new update however things seem to have simply stopped, my ranking both on the BF2s site and BHHQ have not moved despite me adding new medals and more points.

Also on BF2s site it says that i should be 54% or something into my current rank, on BFHQ however the progress to next level bar is completly blank. Any Ideas?

I am not sure how BF2s and BFHQ work? Im assuming they are collated from the same set of data so there should be no variations?

Also any suggestions on why my global points are simply not updating?

Thanks

Morax,  P.S my acc name is MORAX=C4=
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6817|Australia
Humm? are you earning global points? i am however my rank bar remains empty also when it should be about half full i think.. I also noticed when i look up other peoples stats threw BFHQ their bar on my computer is empty as well and these people also are gathering RP, So i assumed its just a broken bar and nothing to worry about?

I guess we wait and see when its time to rank up

Also this proberly Should have been posted under Battlefield 2:Help! as it is help for the game its self and not for BF2s.com (this website)

Cheers

Just Searched this http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=24065#p24065 have a look

Last edited by Stoned_Smurfz (2005-10-07 08:09:14)

morax
+0|6748|England
Thanks, clearly nothing to worry about then if its not just myself with the problem. Played on some ranked servers today and my GP went up. I guess BF2 just has its off days

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard