NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas

FromTheAshes wrote:

YESFKINGRLY!

Those posts were stupid, I give them -1 because of it.
Lets look at your karma kindness shall we?

Given + 10
Given - 128

You're not exactly a model citizen around here.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6699|NL
yin and yang, right? lol
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6653|Washington

_j5689_ wrote:

I'm almost afraid to even post anything.
I agree, I am getting - karma with no reasons or explanations, makes me not want to post anymore.  It would be nice to have a reason for this karma thing that makes sense.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6704|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
hmm what are my karma scores??
em*Arsenic
+1|6549|Houston
who really cares about the Karma?   It doesn't mean anyone is anything better or worse than anyone else lol,,  there are plenty of people in here Karma whoring,,     

"oh please  +1 me and leave your name and i'll +1 you "   who the hell gives a rats ass.. 

Karma should be removed because its irrelivant to BF2 things.  It is a forum rash that only makes people spam and ask to be +1 for trying to come up with a new idea or some other bullshit that is also stupid.. 

Also creates WAY too many KISS ASSES..    " Oh Chuy your so smart  +1   +1    +1" then they leave their name so they can hopefully be returned the karma  lol,,   get a life,,  go stat pad or something else to waste your times lol,,

I give -1  to all the people i see with that little "request" in their signature..   Damn  Karma whores now,,   tossers,  penners

Last edited by em*Arsenic (2006-06-04 21:01:34)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
Why can't you just GET RID OF IT PLEASE!?!?!?!  Can't anyway one see how much we hate it.  To all those who gave me Karma because I hate karma and because I CUSSED, FUCK YOU AND GO TO FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6614|Edinburg
Clearly a digit made up of a few pixels on your screen means a lot to both of you.......I think you need to re-evaluate whats important in life!
deject
Got His War On
+37|6765|Golden, CO

em*Arsenic wrote:

who really cares about the Karma?   It doesn't mean anyone is anything better or worse than anyone else lol,,  there are plenty of people in here Karma whoring,,     

"oh please  +1 me and leave your name and i'll +1 you "   who the hell gives a rats ass.. 

Karma should be removed because its irrelivant to BF2 things.  It is a forum rash that only makes people spam and ask to be +1 for trying to come up with a new idea or some other bullshit that is also stupid.. 

Also creates WAY too many KISS ASSES..    " Oh Chuy your so smart  +1   +1    +1" then they leave their name so they can hopefully be returned the karma  lol,,   get a life,,  go stat pad or something else to waste your times lol,,

I give -1  to all the people i see with that little "request" in their signature..   Damn  Karma whores now,,   tossers,  penners
While on one hand I completely agree with you, I also think that the whole karma system is meaningless so it's not worth the effort to do anything about.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6704|Norway
Not meaningless, but the negative Karma should be removed - that way good posts would recieve positive karma and all the others would stay where they were..

Oftentimes negative karma is the substitution of an argument, and if people can't come up with an argument they shouldn't be allowed to anonymously present their views in a single: "loser"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD

Friluftshund wrote:

Not meaningless, but the negative Karma should be removed - that way good posts would recieve positive karma and all the others would stay where they were..

Oftentimes negative karma is the substitution of an argument, and if people can't come up with an argument they shouldn't be allowed to anonymously present their views in a single: "loser"
That's how it should be.  Good idea.  +1 for that.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6559|Bristol UK
i think names should come back so you can identify +/- karma. I think it is a good thing because its a small reward for a post or thread you have written and that the karma shows how it has reacted.
CHY just lets us see who has given us what.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard