Poll

Which EA "improvement" took the most fun out of your gameplay?

Improved PKM accuracy7%7% - 21
Improved A-A accuracy5%5% - 16
Claymores limited to 26%6% - 18
Claymores/mines NOT killing teammates2%2% - 8
Claymores/mines NOT destroyable15%15% - 43
Blackhawk nerf17%17% - 47
J-10 NOT nerfed8%8% - 24
EA's refusal to fix Engineer points issue16%16% - 45
No jumping and shooting/C4 chucking16%16% - 45
Other (please specify)2%2% - 8
Total: 275
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6710|austria
less helorockets! i can just take out 1 tank and have to reload :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6752
*LETTING JUST ANYBODY PLAY THE GAME* (sorry, its not on your list)

EA/DICE have done nothing that has subtracted from my fun of the game in any way.

The biggest subtractor of fun? The common Idiot that doesnt use voice, doesnt even reply when i ask if he has voice, doesnt reply when i ask if he can hear me. The same idiot that plays BF2 like a frag fest - who cares about teamwork, winning, and all that? thats not what BF2 is *about*. its about getting my next rank!

Nothing EA/DICE could ever do, could ever take away from the fun in the game anywhere even remotely close to the loss in fun that the common idiot gives the game.
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
C4 chucking... miss it. Jumping and shooting. Ea made it so that all the airplanes is crap, besides the J-10. If you are in a J-10, you are almost invinceble. Only time i die is from lag or crash. Dog fighting with planes before patch 1.2 was fun. Now its almost like: lock-> death... If you are in the J-10, lock is no problem... can get away easy. Well, thats my opinion, probably other people who dont think the same way, and thats alright.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6635|South Jersey
C4 chucking, jumping and shoosting, blackhawk nerf(made it damn near useless)...and i never knew you had unlimited claymores before 1.2...i guess i never sniped much pre 1.2.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6626|Sea to globally-cooled sea
as a medic, I found it frustrating to not be able to jump and toss the medic packs.  I also found the delayed time between prone and standing frustrating because I used that constantly to revive.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6580|England
the pkm because you go on karkand now and every fucker doing it ,even the freaking nubs .it took the skill out of being a foot soldier imho.
n00b.Worx
+44|6726|West Berlin!

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

I have a copy of 1.12 installed. When I go play it I feel like I was born again. Sure [M203/GP-30] users were annoying but it was fun and it was.... hmmm natural? What took away my fun? 1.2 patch did it.
How many 1.12 servers are still on?
PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds
You missed the attack helo nerfage, the reduction of rockets hit me the most.

2nd most would be improvement to AA, Tunguskas are a way for noobs to get easy kills now.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord
I voted for "Claymores limited to 2" but it was really when the re-nerfed the PKM, I'd only just gotten the unlock and I loved being able to ping snipers with it at long range!
Valentinas_M4
+16|6656|Ireland
Freaking PKM n00bs i was a sniper on Walord keep trying to snipe that guy and guess what ?... He sniped me with PKM !

CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine
Improved PKM accuracy isn't really applicable anymore, because they already nerfed it again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard