polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

Puppy wrote:

it needs to be fixed today i was in an f35 and a stinger had lock on me i did a 90 degree turn and then BOOM!
Can you do something about the fucking sig? I thought it was some funny pic you posted up and it turned out to be your clan recruitment gif.
DSRTurtle
+56|6685

xaven wrote:

why don't you guys learn to fly instead of whining about the machine?
no need to cry "fix it plz omfg!!!!one"

ask this guy about flying a f35, he occasionally gets shot down by AA and a J-10 has no chance against him.

or read this guide to improve.
It's not a matter of skill with any given vehicle.  The F-35 is so bad that it does nothing better than any other jet in the game.  Therefore most people who fly it of equal skill against the J-10 continously get owned.  The MiGs generally do better against F-35 pilots of equal skill, but the F-35 can make a reasonable showing against them. 

I can hold my own against average or above average pilots in anything unless I'm in the F-35 and they are in the J-10.  I know some excellent pilots will own me when I'm flying anything and don't have a problem with it because I know they outclass me so much. 

Every evasive tactic I use works in every jet except the F-35.  Some work better in certain jets than others, but none work in the F-35. 

If you know anything about the stealth, the engine exhaust is actually designed to reduce the heat signature of the plane.  The J-10 and anything else should have a very difficult time locking on.  In the game I can get a solid lock on a F-35 in about 5 seconds once I get behind it.  Then's he toast.  If someone gets behind me with any descent skill it's about 3 seconds before I'm dead.
xaven
+25|6732|Berlin
but, I just wonder, nothing has changed - the f35 is the same machine as before any patch. after one year (!) complaints start.

I just read "make BH stronger", "fix the f35", "make others stand still while I aim on them" etc. Seriously, is the game that shit?
bulletsinurface
teh 1337 SuXorR
+27|6632|Canada Ontario
i find that if i barrel roll i can more often get out of a missle lock in the f-35
DSRTurtle
+56|6685

xaven wrote:

but, I just wonder, nothing has changed - the f35 is the same machine as before any patch. after one year (!) complaints start.

I just read "make BH stronger", "fix the f35", "make others stand still while I aim on them" etc. Seriously, is the game that shit?
I didn't start flying till late in the 1.12 patch.  90%+ of my time has been since 1.20 patch.
benben10
+20|6714
the difference is this. in the original patch 1.0-1.12 the air-to-air missiles turned so wide that any jet could turn them and the missile could not keep up. in patch 1.2 they made it so that no jet what so ever could outmanuever a missile. in patch 1.22 it seems that they found a sweet spot on how manueverable the missile is that it mostly cant keep up with any jet except the f35 which it can easily keep up with. so in the end they change the air-to-air missiles so that they basically cant keep up with any jet except the f35 because its the jet that turns the worst.

but remember these are air-to-air missiles we are talking about, not ground-to-air/stinger/IGLA/AA.
anti-aircraft missiles fired from the ground are much more powerfull and will be able to track any jet.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
BenBen, back in 1.2(1) the J10 was absolutely godlike for anyone who managed to figure out how to be able to dodge EVERY missle with it. All you had to do was a barrel roll (steer right/roll left, or vice versa) and not a single missle would ever hit you. in 1.22, it's changed again, but nonetheless the J10 still has a very high chance of dodging missles.

So, here comes the important decision to make: How do we balance things out?

I say: Don't nerf the j10, improve the other jets!

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-05-09 07:34:45)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard