Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6776|Dallas
I've seen WAY to many threads, posts, rants, pictures, videos, MP3's, live re-enactments, plays, and scharades over how to get expert badges (particularly knife and pistol).

Therefor, I have decided to make a guide that will once and for all answer any and all questions that anyone could possibly have as to how you get these bastards.  Without further ado, I present:

COUGARS GUIDE TO EXPERT BADGES

Part 1: The Knife

Basically it's simple, the knife is a one hit weapon, all you have to do is hit them.  In this case you:

A. Get reeeeaaal close.
B. Point.
C. Click
D. Repeat 17 times.

(Warning:  You may die several times attempting my fail proof 4 step program.)

Part 2:  The Pistol

In a nutshell, it is the same thing as the Knife, only it's not a one hit weapon and you can also be a bit a ways away from the target.  In this case you:

A. Get kinda close.
B. Crouch.
C. Aim a target.
D. Shoot until target falls down.
E. Repeat 17 times.

(Warning: You also may die several times attempting this fail proof 5 step program.  Also, if target falls down, put two in the head just to make sure.)

Part 3:  Expert Class Badges:

These are a little more tricky.  Being that you have to have over 100 hours to even qualify and then pull off 40 kills in one round, they become quite a pain in the ass to get.  Therefor yours truly has devised yet another fool proof, step by step process to help you obtain these tricky little buggers:

A. Get 100 hours *
B. Find a friend.
C. Get friend and go into populated server.
D. Find someone who REALLY sucks **
E. One go medic, one get in a tank. ***
F. Tank kills un-suspecting victim, medic heals and backs off quickly.
G. Tank kills un-suspecting victim again.
H. Repeat 38 times.

(Note:  Not only will you get your badge, but you'll probably get a new favorite victim added to your list.  You can thank me later.)

Part 4:  Expert Vehicle Badges:

Now these......well....these REALLY SUPER-UPER-DUPER suck to get.  You need 300 hours for some and 400 hours for one of them.  Not to mention 24 kills with that vehicle IAR.  But not to worry mates, I have YET AGAIN, came up with a fool proof plan to get them for you.

A. Buy a ranked server that starts with 1 player.
B. Go into server and set the password to !QAZ5tgGU^%fewj
C. Jump into Tank, Helo, Jet etc...
D. Go on vacation for 2 weeks in Hawaii****
E. Come back, leave server then join populated server with friend.
F. Repeat steps D through H from Part 3, only repeating 22 times instead of 38.

(Note: For the Jet badge, have your medic rev him on the runway so you can continuously run and back over him, it makes it much easier.)

Part 5:  All the others.

All the others are easy.  No guide needed.  Although, for repair, heal and ammo badges, having people in the back of a blackhawk while your pilot is killing the poor stooge and his friend is reving him is usually a sure fire way to knock all three out at once.  Common sense will tell you how to get them.

****EDIT PER REQUEST OF Jussimies****

Part 6:  Explosives Ordinance.

Sorry, I left this one out, but after several hours of testing (13 minutes), I have come up with (OMG NO WAI) YET ANOTHER fool proof process to get the expert badge.  It goes a lil something like this:

A-a: Get claymores and put them on top of tank.
B-a: Drive around.
C-a: Watch people in front of you explode and yell "WHAT THE FUCK!!".
D-a: Repeat 36 times.

A-b: Get C4 and blow up enemy asset.
B-b: Put another C4 on blown up asset.
C-b: Wait for engineer to come over.
D-b: Blow C4 right as the asset comes back up.  Double points.

A-c: Jihad jeep.

(Note: You die alot in these steps.)

Well, I hope this mini-guide helps all of you out in your quest for gold.  Remember, when in doubt...hit ALT-F4 as quickly as possible to avoid being banned and then just join back before the round ends.

*See step D from Part 4 on how to do this.

**Children under the age of 13 usually work best.  Just get on VoIP and listen for the squeeky voice.

***Medic needs to be on the other team.  Duh.

**** Any other exotic location will work as well.  Just make sure you are gone for a loooooong time.  Also, pray there aren't any power outages while you are gone, as this would negate the logic behind putting a mortgage on your house so you could go to Tahiti for the purpose of getting a gold medal in a video game.

Last edited by Cougar (2006-06-26 23:14:04)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704
you know, you are a real grandmother fucker....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Superior Mind wrote:

WTF
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6750|The Hague, Netherlands

Basically it's simple, the knife is a one hit weapon, all you have to do is hit them.  In this case you:

A. Get reeeeaaal close.
B. Point.
C. Click
D. Repeat 17 times.

yeah i always thought it was this, was thinking damn why can't i kill them with a knife from 50 feet, really stinks doesn't it
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704

usmarine2005 wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

WTF
yeah...exactly man...
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6644|Derby, England

Cougar wrote:

No shit sherlock. you forgot to mention part where u getin Shot at .

my question is how many experts you have ?
capt.flam
+2|6697
It's cool !
I also like pistol only servers, and knife only
Peace JK

you guide is damn good
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.
Lmao am i the only one who thinks cougers funny?
Now i know what ive been doing wrong,i forgot to click!Thanks!

My question is couger should i +1 you or -1 you as youve got like 100 -1's.
Capt. Foley
+155|6599|Allentown, PA, USA
ur a idiot
the idea for kit badges is stat padding and with all the stat padder nazis on these forums u will get eaten alive
also btw
expert armor requires 400h(chuy just screwed up in the coding i guess)
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6632
I have a simple was stat pad hehe j/k
Breez
+937|6644|Derby, England

jord wrote:

Lmao am i the only one who thinks cougers funny?
Now i know what ive been doing wrong,i forgot to click!Thanks!

My question is couger should i +1 you or -1 you as youve got like 100 -1's.
I +1 Cugar For been nasties and funiest person on BF2s forums. Not only I enjoyd Reading his thred how he has sex with KFC Chiken, Now I get plesure reading This guid

Peace Boris
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6776|Dallas

badhq wrote:

Cougar wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/43101792/

Also, for all the other people that replied, I guess I need to revive my old thread titled

"Do you take everything I say literally?"
luckybaer
+10|6786| Going Feral
Uh... I think he was being funny.  You guys are being too serious.
Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6587|The Netherlands
This was probably the secret guide of rb378wby!
Capt. Foley
+155|6599|Allentown, PA, USA
who cares
i knew someone would think he was serious and was just warning him
Breez
+937|6644|Derby, England

Cougar wrote:

badhq wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Also, for all the other people that replied, I guess I need to revive my old thread titled

Aww bro I was just having little joke with you.

Sorry if you toke it the wrong way.

Peace Boris
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6776|Dallas

badhq wrote:

Cougar wrote:

badhq wrote:

Aww bro I was just having little joke with you.

Sorry if you toke it the wrong way.

Peace Boris
No, you did fine.  The other people are....well.........lets just say the gene pool is deteriorating.
jord
Couger + 1 me and il put that kfc greese on my nipples and you can lick it off,ive got whipped cream,karma cream,gravy,ketchup my nipples are just waiting,all 3 of them.

Oh and ive got this new sauce that my mum makes its gravy with piss add some barbacue sauce throw in some bb bullets get some milk off my mum and add a little glue for that nice white coulour.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6776|Dallas

jord wrote:

Couger + 1 me and il put that kfc greese on my nipples and you can lick it off,ive got whipped cream,karma cream,gravy,ketchup my nipples are just waiting,all 3 of them.

Oh and ive got this new sauce that my mum makes its gravy with piss add some barbacue sauce throw in some bb bullets get some milk off my mum and add a little glue for that nice white coulour.
+3
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

jord wrote:

WTFBBQSAUCE
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6624|yourmomshouse
The knife and, pistol is easy to get, screw runing up on a guy with a big gun . Just play on a knife pistol server for a round or 2 . You'll kill 18 in your sleep.
jord

usmarine2005 wrote:

jord wrote:

WTFBBQSAUCE
Yeah as in what people put on ice cream.
Don't tell me you don't like barbacue sauce!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6800|Singapore

lol
Breez
+937|6644|Derby, England

polarbearz wrote:

lol
Exacly what I was thinking  reading sum of this replyes haha
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy