sysfried
+0|6825|Stuttgart, Germany

CMDR_Dave wrote:

No, not hopeless...the thread is still only one page.  Now if it reaches two or more pages, then we are so hopeless. 
we are hopeless!

My post made first on Page 2!!!!!

I started to dream about BF2 the other night... Not only that I had past battles in mind when I went to sleep and thought.. DAMN.. I should have been anti tank ...

NO. I had my first BF2 dream....
jumping off a heli... holding the para until i get closer to the ground...... spotting supid enemies... easy kills.... But I never made it to the ground.. really weird!

Any conclusions?

Cheers,

Sysfried

https://bf2s.com/player/26150598/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/26150598/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/26150598/awards.jpg

Last edited by sysfried (2005-10-07 06:53:25)

mycatsdied
+1|6794
I realized that I hada problem when all my freinds decided to go to get food and I hoped in the car and drove off leaving them all behind, thinking another car will spawn in eventually they can just wait.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland

sysfried wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

No, not hopeless...the thread is still only one page.  Now if it reaches two or more pages, then we are so hopeless. 
we are hopeless!

My post made first on Page 2!!!!!

I started to dream about BF2 the other night... Not only that I had past battles in mind when I went to sleep and thought.. DAMN.. I should have been anti tank ...

NO. I had my first BF2 dream....
jumping off a heli... holding the para until i get closer to the ground...... spotting supid enemies... easy kills.... But I never made it to the ground.. really weird!

Any conclusions?

Cheers,

Sysfried
You think your higher than ppl and you find them stupid .

Dr. Sigfried Gh0st
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6843|Missoula, MT
[hopeless] Now we're talkin'! [/hopeless]
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6782|Illinois
I first experienced this when playing Desert Combat. I would be walking out to my car and hear a plane fly over and I would either duck back in the garage, or look for the closest bunker to run to. It has gotten worse since, although I have learned to control it.
TA_Havok
+1|6780|Charlotte NC
DUde i have dreams about it all the time as i ususally play before i go to bed.Scary!!I wonder what subliminal messages are going into my Brain!!!!
Harro
+0|6782
I dont know if u guys want to try this    but ive had many laughs doing this with halo 2    All u have to do is make a funny response to this statement 

You know you've played too much BF2 when.........

eg.
1. when you scream " CORPSE HUMP!!!!" when some one trips over at work
2. when you get hit by cars due to "lag"
3. when you get home from work you try and view your lifes stats to see what level you are

Mine r crap    lets see u guys come up with some thing funny

Last edited by Harro (2005-10-07 10:33:44)

Britishbeef
+0|6802|Err...Britain
You know you've played too much BF2 when...

...you parachute out of your bedroom window instead of using the stairs.  Damn BF2, i was in hospital for a month!

Last edited by Britishbeef (2005-10-07 12:33:19)

Faith +1
+1|6816|Arizona
I was outside working on the yard and saw my wheelbarrow.

wanted to shout "Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted!!"  But then I though to myself, thats not an option to spot.. doh!

I do have to say that, I havent followed the jets from the USAF base I am near because I wanted to AT them... lol even though I do it in game...  I do watch them but dont pretend I have a rocket launcher... I bet if they saw me or someone did they may call homeland security on me.

"I swear im not a threat, I just play a game too much!! I SWEAR!! as I rant something from the MEC team..."
McGruff
+0|6779
This is some funny sht. When i got over 200hr i had the same stuff start happening. This game is very addicting.
RC-Hawkeye
+0|6780

You're in bed and the old lady starts to get frisky and you say.....
"NEGATIVE.....Re-Supply denied"

And then she says.....
"We're Losing this battle...If You Don't Start Fighting....I'll Find Someone Who Will"
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany
ROFL @ RC-Hawkeye very nice.

You know you paly to mcuh BF2 when...

you jump out of your car while its still doin 30MPH cause you wanna be the first at the hot-dog man.
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6781|Northern VA
I saw a cop speed checking people on my way into work, I laughed and said "enemy car spotted!"
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6809
Same with me...after getting past 200h of play (not in a row...or was it? ), I started to dream of game situations. Scary as hell if you ask me.
MattD
+0|6824
LOL i know what it feels like but only i got it way worse.

Im in the army and in the army whenever we hear a plane or chopper the first thing we do is look for cover and hit the deck same goes for in the game. Having had to do that for a summer in the army every chopper or plane i heard in real life i would always look for cover or montion to hit the deck it took like a month to kick the habbit but its back again from playing BF2 sad isnt it
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839

RC-Hawkeye wrote:

You're in bed and the old lady starts to get frisky and you say.....
"NEGATIVE.....Re-Supply denied"

And then she says.....
"We're Losing this battle...If You Don't Start Fighting....I'll Find Someone Who Will"
I think I hurt myself laughing at that.
Harro
+0|6782
You know you've played too mush BF2 when.........

You get a tan from the monitors radiation

you toot the horn on the car a lot

Last edited by Harro (2005-10-08 01:57:30)

Chard
+1|6833|Christchurch, New Zealand
Well I go to school and jump round just as high as they do in the game pretending to shoot people in the head, yelling "I can dance all day" "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!"
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

your not alone buddy, happens to the best of us

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard