kruelo14
+0|6849
What is the Driver Special Ability Point?? You have to have one to get the Crew Service Ribbon. ANyone know what it is and how to get it?
Doyley
+1|6816|Australia
I think you get it if you have someone in the vehicle you are in as a passenger, but you have to be driving. I think, correct me if I'm wrong
pdanrichey
+5|6815
Other people do have to be in the vehicle I believe and you're the driver.  I typically get the driver points as the helicopter pilot.  In Mashtuur City, I had 5 other guys in the blackhawk with me...everytime I would do something good like swoop in and take a base, then hover and turn around so they could cack some nags, I would get the points.  Seldom have I gotten them in a transport.  However, one time I was running from an LAV in the MEC truck...taking corners fast, driving on 2 wheels, etc.  I had another guy in there as the gunner and I got a couple driver points.
Croak
+11|6813|San Marcos, CA
You get them when somebody in the vehicle you are in gets a "teamwork" point...healing, repair, support.  It's hard to notice in a transport or armor because the rate of healing/reloading/repairing is so low that the player usually doesn't get a point.

In a Blackhawk, when you have a team of players healing/repairing/resupplying the crew that's getting shot and throwing grenades and mines, it adds up quickly for the pilot.
The_Truth_16
+0|6797
its the most useless point in bf2
Mr_Sinistero
+1|6792|Australia
i got one driving a jeep the other day, hit a jump and nearly flipped and got points for it.
Faith +1
+1|6822|Arizona

The_Truth_16 wrote:

its the most useless point in bf2
At least you only have to get 1 when going for the Crew Service Ribbon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard