Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6700|Australia
Personally i think the game is very well balanced now. For me the aa is a bit strong but oh well. They shouldn't change gameplay so much 9 months or so after release. What do you think?
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6769|Canada, Ont
Red/Blue bug Fix
Fix when Missles Go After Friendly Targets Instead of Enemys (Missles will Refuse Contact with Enemy Jets)
C4 on Spec. Ops 3 uses instead of 5
2 Points for Blowing Commander Tools
Running Somone Over in a Vehicle Dosen't Count as a TeamKill, Only when you shoot them.
Reduced Explosion on Helecopters when they Blow Up
J-10 Less Health.
Claymors Able to be Removed with Grenades (Readminister'd)
Reduced Range on Chinese Shotgun
New Sniper Rifle - Less Damage, Faster Re-arm.
10 Rockets in a Helecopter instead of 8
TV Missles Reduced to 5 Total.
If all you play is Karkand, Your game informs you that your a Faggot.

This is all I can think of now...
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6787|England

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

If all you play is Karkand, Your game informs you that your a Faggot.
LoL +1 for making me laugh
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6839|UK
The bug where Missisles still go through objects
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
fix the server connection error bug... thats what stops me from playing bf2
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bronco...{TFL}
+0|6671
I more specifically want the airplanes on an even playing field. The J-10 has magical powers where it hits impossible things with the missles and can dodge them just as easy. The f-35 seems to be on the other side of the spectrum. That thing cant hit anything or dodge anything. level the playing field and fix the bomber glitch where the navigator doesnt get his missle site jammed.
Bronco...{TFL}
+0|6671
also they need to fix the euroforce attach helo because the flares dont work. they do not show up as a heat source.
MrE`158
+103|6622
Lets see...

Missile lock needs to be fixed, I get too many TK's when they veer off and hit friendly Blackhawks instead of enemy J-10's.

Red/Blue Bug.  Priority!  I can't believe this still happens.

An extra point for blowing up Commander Assets, except Artillery guns.  (So 2 points for UAV shack and Radar, 1 for each Arty gun).  Also, a point for shooting down the UAV drone.

Destroyable Claymores.  While you can get around them by having a medic coming up behind you, another option'd be nice.

I'd like to see the Assault kit be able to sprint like the unarmoured kits, but still have its armour.  Being both fast and tough might give the kit some individuality and appeal.  After all, he's not weighed down by rockets or huge machine-guns.  And a few more smoke bomb's might be nice.

I'd like to be able to see the server settings before joining up.  Particularly, to see whether or not friendlies are going to set off clays and mines.  (More of a general whinge than a patch issue, I guess...)
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6624|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I don't think we should reduce the number of C4 packs...as it is, sometimes it takes 3 to take out the UAV, for some reason I don't know

I thought they said that a sniper would be able to disarm enemy claymores and spec ops would be able to disable C4...I think that would be cool

Sometimes I swear I fire a SRAW the second before I die, but the missile never gets there.  That needs to be fixed...either don't show me the shot got off, or make sure the missile gets to its target.

I agree, definitely more smoke bombs.  There's no reason why the F2000 can carry more flashbangs than the M16 can of smokebombs.

I don't know if they fixed this already, but they should have your TK count reset after every round rather than build and build and build, because if you play the same server for hours, you will accumulate accidental TK's, and it sucks to be kicked because of some pointless TK just because the threshold was reached over 3 hours.

There should be some way for autobalance to exclude idlers.  Nothin like a 10 on 10, when you have 4 idlers and the other team has none.
clarkie99
+0|6671|Exeter, UK

MrE`158 wrote:

I'd like to be able to see the server settings before joining up.  Particularly, to see whether or not friendlies are going to set off clays and mines.  (More of a general whinge than a patch issue, I guess...)
I'd like to see this too. Purely because my computer is at the bottom end of the minmum requirements so after playing 2/3 different maps I get serious lag. If i stick to servers that play 5 rounds per map I can play longer without having to exit bf2.

Also, I'd like to see repair points easier to get. It takes ages to get them.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6623|Birmingham, UK
New post from EA -
Community Update - 4/25/06

Attention Soldiers!

Although the 1.3 patch is still being worked on we wanted to provide a peek at what you can expect with the coming release:

NEW FEATURES

* Co-op: Co-op Mode allows you to play Single Player levels on the Internet and LAN with both AI controlled bots and human players. Several new options have been created that will allow the server creator to modify how the bots behave in game.
    * Air dropped vehicles: Squad members can now send a request up the chain of command for a vehicle to be dropped at their location.

BUG FIXES & GAME PLAY TWEAKS

* Prevented ban list from being cleared in the event of a server crash.
    * Fixed issue with players not properly ranking up on servers where they continuously play.
    * Fixed bug where friendly vehicles show up as valid targets.
    * Friendly Vehicle lock: Lock-on weapons do not lock on to friendly vehicles. The box with an X through it will still appear, but a lock tone will not sound and then if fired, the missile will not track the friendly target.

Keep in mind this is only a part of what 1.3 will include. Our live team is working diligently to provide the best update possible in preparation for the release of the Armored Fury booster pack!

P.S. I'd also like to point out that if you have a stupid commander, then wouldn't this inhibit the ability to receive these vehicles? I am interested into how this will work...

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2006-04-26 08:36:24)

SamuraiDogg
+2|6616|Germany | Nationality Turkish
I would pleased to see:

*more infantry maps

*unlocks from EF available in Vanilla & SF

*make Vehicle mines friendly fire off (Vehicle mines are easy to see - so its not unfair)
*make claymores friendly fire on ALWAYS! and make them destructible by shooting.

*make the assault kit a bit stronger (maybe a little bit better armor or more stamina, more smoke grenades
and so on... there are many ways)

*infantry badges are only possible as infantry
*reset the badges which made by arty and vehicles - i now its radical but i think fair.

I think there are many other little balances necessery e.g. for jets and so on...

But i would like the patch with 2-3 of these features.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6624|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I think it would also be cool to customize your soldier's build...like in madden.  make myself look like myself in a sense

Last edited by G3|Genius (2006-04-26 13:21:51)

Capt. Foley
+155|6586|Allentown, PA, USA
i want a players hardware 2 be banned who are trying 2 make this into a infantry only game like CS
this is battlefield idiots
infantry and VIEHCALS damnit
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6714|USA
FINALLY FIX THE DAMN TACTICAL SUPPORT BADGE!!!!!! It's the only badge that is still screwed up!
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6593|Ohio, USA
Fix the blackhawk so it isn't completely useless

Be able to disarm claymores/c4 with the respective classes.

Balance the jets
First_and_Only
+4|6574|ON, Canada
be able to pick up Claymores and AT mines like they said they would in 1.21
sixshot
Decepticon Geek
+50|6674|Planet Seibertron ;)
Preservation of squad hopping and adjusted planes.  That's all I need in v1.3.  The rest are fine, as it isn't a big deal to me as a ground-base fighter/player.
dan500
+57|6846
https://www.artofhosting.net/%7Ebattlefi/kuvat/1.3changelog.jpg

Enjoy untill a BF2RS admin ask's for it to be removed.

vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6615|UCF
"If the player joins a squad while dead they need to respawn at least once before"
That if fraking gay. That is the most stupidest thing i've ever heard. WTF is the point of having a SL then? You now fraking have 32 players all on the carrier at once. Whoever is the commander gets 32 points right there. There is no strategy to wait for your SL to get to shore then spawn on him to cap a flag, and what if there is only 1 person left and he is attempting to cap a flag and the enemy is closing in? You can't fraking spawn on him to speed up the cap?
DoubleSidedTape
+8|6687|New York
If your team doesn't have any flags then you can't spawn anyway.   I think that what DICE is saying is that the squad is designed to keep players together for the whole round, not serve as eight mobile spawn points for the rest of the team.  You also need to help the squad by keeping the leader alive.  Anyway, read this.

Ghost1800 wrote:

I really think theyre blowing things out of proportion there. If you cant spawn hop, then you gotta protect your squad leader, not just survive and let everyone switch to you. Should the squad leader switch to someone new after the original leaves? absolutely, but this whole deal with if you havnt killed every last enemy in the area you could soon be overrun by 5 enemies that just spawned on a roof... its kinda cheap. They never meant to have squad hopping in the game, and theyre fixing it the way they want it whether we agree or not. Besides, this will reward people for mowing down the majority of a squad, not punish him because he didnt get every single last one.
DSRTurtle
+56|6684
"If the player joins a squad while dead they need to respawn at least once before"

This is stupid.  If your the squad leader, and leave and rejoin the squad you can't spawn on him?!  That puts your squad at a disadvantage.  The people I play stick to the same squad, but rotate squad leaders to get back to the battle faster.  If you can't spawn on the new squad leader, what's the point of being in a squad.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6772|Golden, CO
I'd like the Red/Blue name bug fixed and just a tiny bit more range on the stationary anti-air turrets.  It's kind of sad that I can see a helicopter quite clearly and yet the dumb IGLA can't lock on.
eagles1106
+269|6582|Marlton, New Jersey.

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Personally i think the game is very well balanced now. For me the aa is a bit strong but oh well. They shouldn't change gameplay so much 9 months or so after release. What do you think?
well in real life the aa is even stronger, imagine that
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6634|Prolly on wake.

dan500 wrote:

http://www.artofhosting.net/%7Ebattlefi … ngelog.jpg

Enjoy untill a BF2RS admin ask's for it to be removed.

I dont see red name bug on this list. Please tell me they know that they have failed to fix it yet again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard