A stranger in the dark
+213|6811|Belgium

Erm... Here's the (incomplete!) official list:
from Spark

Apparently it's not the full list:

PATCH 1.30 Official change list

New Features

- Air dropped vehicles:
Squad members can now send a request up the chain of command for a vehicle to be dropped at their location.
- Co-op:
Co-op Mode allows you to play Single Player levels on the Internet and LAN with both AI controlled bots and human players. Several new options have been created that will allow the server creator to modify how the bots behave in game.

Number of Bots: This setting allows you to determine the total number of bots that will spawn in game.

Bot Ratio: This setting allows you to determine the percentage of total bots that will spawn for each team. For Example, setting this value to 25 means that 25% of the total bots will spawn in Team 1, and 75% in Team 2. Team 1 is always the MEC, Chinese, or their allies, While Team 2 is always the USA, EU, and their allies.

Bot Difficulty: This setting determines the skill level of the bots. 10 is easyest, 100 is the most difficult.

- Default Kit Selection:
The kit that you used last is remembered at the beginning of the round and between maps.

Bug Fixes and Gameplay Tweaks

- Fixed issues with remote console and Linux server
- Prevented ban list from being cleared in the event of a server crash.
- Fixed the bug where helicopters abandoned in the air would continue flying.
- Fixed issue with player not properly ranking up on servers where they continuously play.
- If the player joins a squad while dead, the player will not be able to use the squad leader as a spawn point until they have respawned once.
- Flag Capture bar now reacts accurately to players entering the capture radius.
- Fixed bug where friendly vehicles showed as valid targets
- Friendly Vehicle Lock: Lock-on weapons do not lock on to friendly vehicles.
The box with an X trough it will still appear, but a lock tone will not sound and then if fired, the missile will not track the friendly target.
- Fixed bug that altered mini map functionality
- Adjusted missile count on BF2SF helicopters.
- Fixed bug with Special Forces rank names.
- Fixed repairing HUD for the engineer when in a vehicle
- Added custom messages for server so that the private messages may be sent directly to a player. Messages may be sent from the server using the following command in the console.
host.sgl_sendTextMessage( playerid, channelid, typeid, text, flags )
Here is an example: host.sgl_sendTextMessage( 0,14,1, "Message Goes Here", 0 )
- Adjusted award criteria
- Added deterrent system against alternative ranking ???? does that mean
- Fixed Linux server crash: A ranked server that can no longer connect to the GameSpy backend will become an unranked server.
- Fixed a tech hang when creating a single player account from an offline account
- Fixed crash when switching from BF2 to BF2:SF (or vice versa)
And an official link: http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … ate_042506
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6622|Derby, England

whoops your link went 404

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2006-04-26 02:09:28)

Nintendogamer
+72|6578|Chelmsford, UK
I already posted this.
Breez
+937|6622|Derby, England

Nintendogamer wrote:

I already posted this.
woops Sorry bro Can Mod Delite Thred I dident see it here :-s
niomosy
+26|6680
Were people really clamoring for air-dropped vehicles?  I'm just not so sure about this one...

And what do they mean by "adjusted" award criteria?
Breez
+937|6622|Derby, England

niomosy wrote:

Exacly what I wanto2 know
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6637|Peoria
Adjusted Award Critieria:

Expert Knife, Veteran Knife, and Basic Knife take 3, 2, and 1 Knife Kill IAR respectively.

WCR requireds a Win/Lose ration of .01

lol

Last edited by Elamdri (2006-04-25 12:40:25)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6687|Germany

niomosy wrote:

They probably just fixed the teargas-badge for SF and the EU-ribbon,I guess...

Funny,they are fixing bugs I've never even heard about,and this vehicle dropping...well,I don't know,this will probably lead to some real "fun" with the enemy's runway and pilots.But should also come in handy when I need a car when I want to one sniper spot to the next one.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6637|Peoria
I really can't see the vehicle dropping thing being good. You know people are gonna start pulling shit like dropping HUMVEE's on the top of the hotel at Karkand and tearing shit up.
Breez
+937|6622|Derby, England

Well I was thinking about actualy droping themon enemy's head
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6637|Peoria

badhq wrote:

yeah, so annoying to have to kill just one measily sniper with a arty strike. One nice Vodnik to the dome FTW.
Ugaminor
+21|6663
By the looks of this I think that EA/Dice have accepted the fact that they in no way have a solution to the most troublesome bug around since the beginning... the red/blue tag bug.  Oh well, most of us have adjusted to it now by looking at uniforms after the first TK, and some of us <_<  >_> have used the blue bug to our advantage.... *no guilt here*

edit: spelling

Last edited by Ugaminor (2006-04-25 12:59:33)

Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6637
Why would they add air-dropped vehicles? It does not help the game in any way. Now people are just gonna fly to the enemy carrier and spawn camp the deck in the HMMV.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-04-25 12:58:49)

xaven
+25|6724|Berlin

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Funny,they are fixing bugs I've never even heard about,and this vehicle dropping...well,I don't know,this will probably lead to some real "fun" with the enemy's runway and pilots.But should also come in handy when I need a car when I want to one sniper spot to the next one.
Indeed, whether they fix bugs you ve never heard of or features that make the game fast and skilly...
This "you cannot spawn at a squad leader except you have spawned there one time", well, thats the dead of bf2 in EVERY league or tournament in the future. You'll see...
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6685|Howell, Mi USA

Elamdri wrote:

Adjusted Award Critieria:

Expert Knife, Veteran Knife, and Basic Knife take 3, 2, and 1 Knife Kill IAR respectively.

WCR requireds a Win/Lose ration of .01

lol
Hope your right about the WCR   lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Ugaminor
+21|6663

xaven wrote:

Indeed, whether they fix bugs you ve never heard of or features that make the game fast and skilly... This "you cannot spawn at a squad leader except you have spawned there one time", well, thats the dead of bf2 in EVERY league or tournament in the future. You'll see...
I politely disagree... I always felt that the "squad hopping" tactic was somewhat of an exploit (however I confess I do use it) but I think this will actually make for a more tactical experience in the game.  Again just my $0.02
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6710
Great. Let the whining begin.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6779|England
They should just fix the Euro ribbon and SF tactical weaponry badge, lower the special forces medal requirements (currently 4500 hours),  and perhaps change the WCR in some way.
jax
+12|6758

badhq wrote:

i watched my firend supply crate a sniper when he was commander, it was hilerious but he didnt get a kill for it.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6779|England

jax wrote:

badhq wrote:

i watched my firend supply crate a sniper when he was commander, it was hilerious but he didnt get a kill for it.
It just counts as a suicide for them.
xaven
+25|6724|Berlin

xanthpi wrote:

Great. Let the whining begin.
Yes, I whine about fixes and changes and about whiners who are the reason for the death of bf2 gameplay...
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6623|USA
guys... u know whats good about this... they change the gameplay.... it makes it challenging and requires the good players to find new tactics to get more pts... i like these changes... EA made no mention of the squad hopping. lets not all freak out until it comes out... please, just give it a chance... and remember, its only a PEEK. not all of it....

all im asking is please, dont whine yet until it comes out.......
xaven
+25|6724|Berlin
yes, I didnt whine as I heard about the movement changes. and now I move like a grandpa in this game. in clanwars its so lame that I think I have connection problems.

All they do is changing the gameplay into a noob-friendly version. You buy it, you install it, you are the same level as anyone who's been playing the game since release... and one week later, you are general...
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6648|WPB, FL. USA
LMFAO

Juat thinking of the things u can do by dropping vehicles just brings tears to my eyes as I'm roflmao

Oh, the issue with the badges I can tell u from a note I got back from EA is that the Teargas/flash bangs, grappling hook, and zipline all read "IN a round"  {a DICE program issue, not unless u can launch 3000 ziplines in one round}.  This should have been programed as "Global".  The issue with the ribbons is that once u get 20 ribbons then no more can be updated in BFHQ.   

Two things I do not agree with; 1} Increasing the SF ribbons to 100 hrs. - this should only apply to new users and not be grandfathered into the game,  2} The promotion to 1,2, or 3 star General should be progressive.  Follow-me: 1 star General should be obtainable with Experts in everything from Armor on down and not include Chopper or Aviator,  2 star General after Expert Chopper, and 3 star General after Expert Aviator.   Reason - The hours required and the fact it's progressively harder to get an Armor Veh., a Chopper, and a Plane {a plane is the most desired vehicle and is the least available - not including the fact that planes are not available in a lot of maps}.

If u disagree then u can Kablowme :}
Kaboom.

Last edited by AAFCptKabbom (2006-04-25 13:25:46)

Breez
+937|6622|Derby, England

All I wana know now is date it comes out

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard