Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6856|Reykjavík, Iceland.
My longest round must have been around 45 mins to an hour or something alike, most rounds last 10-30 minutes for me and that's the way I like it, low populated rounds are boring unless playing with friends.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6522|Minnesota eh
The longest i've had was 1:45 on Warlord.
gameaddict
+35|6693|let op drempels
Mine was 3 hours or longer on dragon valley 4vs4 on a 64 sized map, bombing is so fun with only 4 targets
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6522|Minnesota eh

gameaddict wrote:

Mine was 3 hours or longer on dragon valley 4vs4 on a 64 sized map, bombing is so fun with only 4 targets
Impossible. Don't you need 12 to start a 64 player map?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6666
my longest round was so long I realised this thread is from 2005.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6789|Kansas, USA
You want a long round? Start a 16 player server running Zatar Wetlands (64) in Infantry Only mode. I'll see you again next Tuesday.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6848|Kubra, Damn it!

Hyper_Dude wrote:

Where are you guys finding these server's with tickets set over 100? Every time i search, and select a server to see what the tickets it's set to, they all say 100.
I think what you're seeing there is the ticket ratio, not the ticket count. Look for a 64 player map with less than 30 people in it. Kubra Damn and Dragon Valley are great for this.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6848|Kubra, Damn it!

Psycho wrote:

You want a long round? Start a 16 player server running Zatar Wetlands (64) in Infantry Only mode. I'll see you again next Tuesday.
I made that mistake once and my soldier finished the round with leg muscles big enough to kick through steel.
Drexel
+43|6489|Philadelphia
Yea, Our clan server isn't the fastest filling server out there.  So once we get our 6 players going, the rounds last forever. 

Just the other day, my clanmate and I were Playing 32 Karkand with like 10 people in it.  We were up to 230 or so points when the 1 hour timer ran out.  The tickets weren't even half gone,  115 to 130 or so (starts at 200-220).  So if we were to take our timer off, we could have easily hit 500 points in a round legit.
wilber69
+8|6646
Did 2.5 hrs on a Karkand 64 plyr. Must have been 16 players only. I was mainly going for my Exp Spec ops, which I got, tried for my Exp Explosives as well, but failed, however I  got my BR score of 201.( Mainly on foot!)
SS time:https://img256.imageshack.us/img256/778/expspecopszx1.png
You can see my desperation to get the badge, nearly dead & 4 bullets left from my spray & pray! (But I digress)

I was dying for a pee by the time I finished (1am!) But the thought of that round kept me awake through work the next day!
deathpunker
+1|6325
lol I like long rounds in the weekend I do not have that much time in the midweeks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard