3stitches
fajitalude
+0|6794|Radcliff, KY
I played Operation Clean Sweep for about an hour and a hlaf last night.  That shit was crazy.  I did score a lot of points and got like 3 ribbons but damn that was a long map.  I wish all the maps I played were that long.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT
They can be fun...I played Sharqi for about that time once.  3 or 4 ribbons/badges later, lovin' it! 
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6786

CMDR_Dave wrote:

They can be fun...I played Sharqi for about that time once.  3 or 4 ribbons/badges later, lovin' it! 
Me too
I love long games; the tides turned atleast twice.  That and when a game is that long you get to know your squad, and you get better working together ;D
Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.
But your SPM can get worse.. and that means the end of the world for all the stat-freaks!

Anyway, I looooooooooooove long rounds, unfortunately they can get boring if you just drive from flag to flag and cappin' each flag takes so long (it feels like 2 minutes) that the enemy jet can easily bomb you to skies.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
Yea, I got a good server that had long rounds,  Thank bob for the bookmark server feature.... I actually am a frequent visiter to a few servers now.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6820
How can you have an hour and a half long round?
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6780|Northern VA
Oh man, what I would give for an hour long+ round.

Ryan, high ticket count and no time limit.
The_Truth_16
+0|6789
the longest round ive ever had was like 45 minutes
Strayfire
Hooker
+0|6785|PA, USA
God, I would love a round like that, especially Clean Sweep.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6801|Sydney, Australia
that happens a lot if a 64 man if like half full i was playin 24/64 and i got like 160 points so fun
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT

beeng wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Me too
I love long games; the tides turned atleast twice.  That and when a game is that long you get to know your squad, and you get better working together ;D
EXACTLY!!!
McCullough
+7|6838
Remember whitch server you played on? Would give anything to play a round that lasts more then 20min.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6813
Everyone loves long rounds... so why doesnt EA let us have more long rounds??
Hyper_Dude
+5|6823|United Knigdom
Does EA/Dice only allow the tickets to be set to 100 on ranked servers? IT's all i can seem to find. I love playing for an hour or 2, with about 20-24 people on.

The demo server's where the best, tickets set to 500, the rounds took forever but everyone scored high points, worked together more and had loads of fun. Best of all, it's usually the mature players, rather than 12 year olds who have the patience for long rounds. Maybe that's why Ea/Dice won't give us longer rounds
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT
I've been in ranked servers with tickets starting around 300 with no time limits.  Nice. 
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833
I've had a few two hours Kubra Dam rounds.. each round I got like 200+ points just from tanking.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6820
Most rank servers I go to have 300 tickets, whats the highest it can be set too? Theres never any time limit either, rounds seem to be super fast with 8 people on each side, even when the map is 64 size..
Maj0r_W00dy
+0|6843
Longest i've had ended up at 3.5 hours. I had to quit but a buddy stuck it out for the gold star. I left with over 100 and he had over 200. What really sucks is that the server never updated to EA. After all that time, points, and medals, it didn't count. Wrote the host a nasty gram. Never heard back though.

Woody
ssj4gogeta
+1|6845|England, Uk
I would love a round like that would be well good clock up a load of points and more importantly get some of the awards that need a long time to be played in the round.
Hyper_Dude
+5|6823|United Knigdom
Where are you guys finding these server's with tickets set over 100? Every time i search, and select a server to see what the tickets it's set to, they all say 100.
Glock22
+0|6777
I play on a 24/7 Strike at Karkand server a lot.  I get pretty decent ping on it, the tickets start out at 250 I think.  It's a 64 player server.  It's 64.34.178.150.  If I'm not mistaken it's a BF2Gaming.net server.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6523|the Netherlands
i find some servers with high time limits ... mostly (SADLY) are infantry only (D'oh! D'oh!D'oh!D'oh!D'oh!D'oh!)

long rounds are cool ... helps me get in the game faster ,even get in Jets or Tanks some times ...

Even get past 30 kills or more sometimes .
Thoruz
+42|6326|Germany
2 and a half hours kubra dam (16 player on a 64 map)

Last edited by Thoruz (2007-01-17 14:01:30)

Dwit
+34|6510
I don't want to be a $%^&head but your best round score on Clean Sweep is 105...

Yeah, i do like long rounds
.cat.
+4|6339

Dwit wrote:

I don't want to be a $%^&head but your best round score on Clean Sweep is 105...

Yeah, i do like long rounds
laffs.. good catch

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard