tF-afrojap
+124|6862|SF
For a man who can frag 172 guys by throwing health and ammo at enemies (holding down the mouse charges up the power for the throw, if you didn't know j/k), 50 team points should be a piece of cake. I don't see why you can't get the ribbon.. 467 best round? Not buying it. Especially coming from a guy with a 1.08 K/D and 20% accuracy.
ArkAng37
+1|6860|San Antonio, TX
Well I thought it was 50 team points with a squad, but I was wrong. But I did end up getting it! With the help of ammo and flag caps! I got the 50 points then died. Well a second after I responded it poped up!

Yea called a black hawk! Thats when heli whoring was popular.

Last edited by ArkAng37 (2005-10-08 09:42:46)

US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6829|englewood FL.
lol ya it as fun huh..

hmmm did my sig go backwards agian...i see all theh sig.s are scatterd..like arfos?

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-08 10:10:49)

ud bslapper
+0|6792
just as i said before  LOOK at his fav Victim (VS) and the person tht has kiled HIM the Most is also a (VS) player  Man if that dont smell fishy, the pope isnt catholic.
Hope EA do something about it ive worked hard for my ranks and i know others have as well just a shame some people cheat thts plain and simply what it is.
jongje
+0|6802
I got it beeing the heli-pilot setting my gunner up for 60 kills that round.
Driver score of 60:D!
ArkAng37
+1|6860|San Antonio, TX
Yea cause when they had the knife pistol revive only me and some others would get on that server and just shit around. Shock paddle the hell out of someone and I would revive em. But I did that for a round or two then quit. Oh dood he wasnt the one that I shock paddled. When I first started me and him faught like crazy. It was koolman that was originally on my vs

Last edited by ArkAng37 (2005-10-08 18:53:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard