dan500
+57|6847
Hey guys, i been looking at some of the top players stats, and seen one of them has the Navy Cross UBAR says you need:

Requirements:

* 4500h Total time played (USA)
    * 100 Best round score (USA)
    * 500 wins (USA)

And this guy only has 1085:42:49 hours of gameplay

http://bf2s.com/player/44925574/
PawnEKG
I can get a degree in BF2...right?
+1|6807
that is very interesting...
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6804|Alkmaar, the Netherlands
900 hrs to go, piece of cake
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

It is indeed wrong. The navy cross (and all other service medals) fall under the same section as the MEC/PLA Service Ribbons in that they are awarded backend and you don't see drumrolls in game when you get them. As such we are unsure of their exact requirements, which is why the service ribbons have said N/A since UBAR started. There were numbers for the navy cross, however, they are obviously incorrect since the patch.
dan500
+57|6847

tF-voodoochild wrote:

It is indeed wrong. The navy cross (and all other service medals) fall under the same section as the MEC/PLA Service Ribbons in that they are awarded backend and you don't see drumrolls in game when you get them. As such we are unsure of their exact requirements, which is why the service ribbons have said N/A since UBAR started. There were numbers for the navy cross, however, they are obviously incorrect since the patch.
Arrrr, cool, thanks
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
That guys an über whore. Hes got most hours on karkand, commander+tank. Hes got armor combat MEDAL and others also. Supply boxes, tank whoring, anyone?
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6839|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
well whatever, let's just all try to figure out what the reqs. are for the Navy Cross or will this be a big mystery like the time in theater/service ribbons. looking again, i think it's hysterical that people were so adament about the fact that those ribbons had nothing to do with playing for a specific team. right there in the EA reqs. TIME IN SERVICE i.e. playing for this team.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
I saw my good conduct medal in game.....

Last edited by MurrayP (2005-10-06 15:47:50)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

well whatever, let's just all try to figure out what the reqs. are for the Navy Cross or will this be a big mystery like the time in theater/service ribbons. looking again, i think it's hysterical that people were so adament about the fact that those ribbons had nothing to do with playing for a specific team. right there in the EA reqs. TIME IN SERVICE i.e. playing for this team.
Time in Service is just global hours played. Time in Theatre, the other requirement, is simply time playing on a chinese or mec map no matter which team you are on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard