Naughty_Om wrote:

+1 for mike!
Indeed!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6586|Seattle

theDude5B wrote:

dare i say it

possible sabotage? someone throwing a spanner into the works?
https://xs78.xs.to/pics/06172/spike_ins.jpg
Seen leaving the scene...
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Chou
+737|6780
+1 for the beasty boys
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK

chuyskywalker wrote:

The server is having a very, very bad day...
yes it is

i'm sure u'll get it fixed

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-04-25 09:40:20)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6736|The United Center
we all know the truth behind why the server is sucking today.

its godjoey hacking the gibson!  pfft, duh!
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6699
team GOD couldnt hack sh!t, although come on it was imcreadibly funny the way they said they did the april fools joke.

also does the word cum-cuzzeling thundercunts come to mind???
mUnKi_UnKel
+7|6689|State of Confusion
The site is up, but I cannot seem to update the stats no matter how many times I hit F5.  Same as yesterday.  Sites like BF2tracker update OK.  (I'm sure they do it in a different way.)  Anyone else having stat update issues on BF2s?

mUnKi
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6616|UK

mUnKi_UnKel wrote:

The site is up, but I cannot seem to update the stats no matter how many times I hit F5.  Same as yesterday.  Sites like BF2tracker update OK.  (I'm sure they do it in a different way.)  Anyone else having stat update issues on BF2s?

mUnKi
Thers is probably a back log on the Q
mUnKi_UnKel

liquidat0r wrote:

mUnKi_UnKel wrote:

mUnKi
Thers is probably a back log on the Q
Understandable but has Gibson been like this since Sunday?  I show as last playing on 4/22 but I played Sunday and Monday.

Oh, see my sig from Hypernia shows my correct score but I can't get BF2s to do the same.  The Last Update and Next Update Fields just read as non-sensical values lately.

mUnKi

Last edited by mUnKi_UnKel (2006-04-25 10:52:56)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6836|"Frisco"

mUnKi_UnKel wrote:

Oh, see my sig from Hypernia shows my correct score but I can't get BF2s to do the same.  The Last Update and Next Update Fields just read as non-sensical values lately.
Are you daft? Seriously! Have you not been reading ANY of what's going on? I can barely keep the server ONLINE, let alone updating right now. Some serious shit is happening. Wow. Just...wow. Pay attention.
Shadovve
+10|6592|Columbus, OH
keep up the great work Chuy.  I am addicted to this site, it's great.  All the other BF2 sites look so archaic compared to yours.  You will figure it out I am sure.  And we will all still be here when you do, so no pressure.
mUnKi_UnKel
No Jeff, I do not consider myself daft.  I realize you are feeling the stress of this situation.  I am merely asking questions of the others regarding their situation.   You mentioned the site went down last night but I've had issues steming from last weekend.  I did not see that information mentioned in this thread but I could have missed it.  BTW, I did figure out that last update field; I'm 72 hours from my last update.  So daft, no, but dense, HEH!  Yea!

mUnKi
jamiet757
+138|6611

][v][artini wrote:

Well i just used some other sites meanwhile... but now i can see my stats real good again... happy its working again!
you communist bastard!!! there are no other sites, this is the only website, dont you dare say that again!!
FCity|BuBuBaer
+19|6636|127.0.0.1

chuyskywalker wrote:

The server is having a very, very bad day...
Update: a REALLY bad day. I'll be in the colo tonight with a Memtest disk to see if the ram is bad. Expect delays.
Wishing u much success for the night ... and always remember - if it sounds to you like the fans are singing songs - it's time to leave the colo for a brake
Talking from own experience

FCity|BuBuBaer
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6727|Pakistan/England
daft question, but what is the colo? ive heard it mentioned several times but havent been able to figure
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6582|Houston, TX
It seems like it went down at the exact same time, about 6:30 this morning (3:30 over there I think), was doing my early morning forum surfing and *poof*, down it goes
Maybe Mr. Gibson's just tired after a long day's work, after all it is a tough job...

Last edited by k1LLr_M (2006-04-25 13:30:06)

taddzilla
+23|6832|Pembroke Pines, FL.
Keep up the good work Chuy.  I know that this is all a giant pain in your ass, but I (along with many others) appreciate all that you do for us.

The rest of you just need to be patient, and let the man trouble shoot the problem.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6739

King_County_Downy wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

dare i say it

possible sabotage? someone throwing a spanner into the works?
http://xs78.xs.to/pics/06172/spike_ins.jpg
Seen leaving the scene...
lol, nice one!
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6671|England and damn proud
please tell me what film that please
DeadJim
+19|6737|Valencia, California
2:11PM PST and the Stats Counter is moving!

WTG Chuy! Or Gibson, or whoever......
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6634|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Freaked me out a bit to find the this website and my clan website www.biaclan.org.uk down at the same time.

Nice to see this one back up so quick.  My clan site is still down though.
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6612|Edinburg

tahadar wrote:

daft question, but what is the colo? ive heard it mentioned several times but havent been able to figure
colocation - a term used when a server owner rents rack space from a provider, so by colo I assume chuy means the data centre where the server is.

I have to say I was impressed with how quickly the queue caught up yesterday. good luck!
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6744|United States of America
*Taps Playing as chuy burns GIBSON for giving him such a hard time.*
mUnKi_UnKel
I think I remember a picture of "Gibson" a while back.  No way you would want to burn such a loaded up server like that!!!  Sorry to hear that this new and expensive server would be causing such pain to you Jeff.  Hang in there.

mUnKi
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6586|Seattle

mUnKi_UnKel wrote:

I think I remember a picture of "Gibson" a while back.  No way you would want to burn such a loaded up server like that!!!  Sorry to hear that this new and expensive server would be causing such pain to you Jeff.  Hang in there.

mUnKi
Stp it. His name is Chuy! La LA LA la I can't hear you... La La LA!!!!!!!!!
https://xs78.xs.to/pics/06173/notlistening.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard