2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6701|Stillwater, Ok
This is the first time i think i have been banned for not doing anything.   I was commander on MEC and was winning the round. Being the good commander I am im staying in the rear defending our main on a 64 player karkand map.  Then a 2nd Lt.  called Bong_Hole or something of the sort kick me with out war or anything. I had fired a total of 4 round for 1 kill that whole game and i get kicked for Shooting/Stealing Friendly Vehicles.  I get back on and asked why i got kicked....his explanation. Cause your a lamer. My response...what the hell you kicked me for no reason. Don't kick at all if you don't have any legit reason for it.  His reply...k no more kicking time for banning.  The banning reason i recieved....Cheating/StatPadding. Funny thing is ive looked at his stats and wow....hes a hardcore stat padder. 64090642 is his PID and man what a fucker I hope this screws all his priveleges up. If anyone knows how to fuck his world up alond with killing his admin priveledges please speak.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6762|Malaga, España
Next time make screenshots of it and report the Lame ass admin
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6828|Nårvei

He prolly kicked u because u where in the lead and he wanted the gold medal himself ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6643|Cherry Pie
Yeah, he almost definately was playing in Pistol only servers at one point.  59 hours using a pistol is rediculous.  Oh well, just let it go man.  This won't be the last time it happens to you.  There are a lot of great servers out there, just jump to the next one and take the hit for the win.
Viper38
+118|6688
yeah ... Knife and pistol server fan. Nice post Pieeater - enjoy your Karma point and you Tucker - hope it cheers you up
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6701|Stillwater, Ok
I did try and take a screen shot but i forgot i have to do Contol print then contol v in a word doc to save.  They need to fix that little bug....cause otherwise i would have so much on him right now.
SteikeTa
+153|6766|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Dont the screen shots end up in a folder in the BF2 folder? Thats where all mine ends up.
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6701|Stillwater, Ok
Not lately they havent been...ever since the last 2 patched mine haven't saved there.  Wish they would.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6761|Reality
Get Xfire
Screenshots anytime any game
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6701|Stillwater, Ok
Thanks for that tip...it will be very usefull.
joey_915
+4|6598
I think I have seen that guy before. I was playing on a server and doing really good(1st in the game) then I got in a tank and he teamkilled me with C4. So I punished him and then he asked why and I said cause you are a teamkilling fag. And then I was kicked.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6588|United States
There are a lot of immature kids out there with admin privileges. I can't even count how many times I've been kicked out of a server for no reason at all. One group of admins in a server banned me and a clanmate for "pushing people off the crane." It's by far the funniest reason I've ever heard. We were actually both in armor the entire game and had over 100 points more than the highest scoring admin at the time... which is probably why we got banned. A lot of admins just can't handle having their asses handed to them. Screw um'. You got banned from 1 server out of thousands. No big deal.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard