r00fus
+2|6792
After playing with the new patch, i had no problem getting my new rank...but I have not been able to receive any of the vet badges, any of the ribbons, or medals (becides the gold/silver/bronze) that i know i have met the reqs for.

Has anyone else had this problem?  And is there any way to fix it?  The stats from yesterday took forever to update so it could just be that ea stat servers are still experiencing lag.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6847|Australia
I have recieved 1 badge since the patch i got 2 more a few miniutes ago that haven shown up yet, yes it can take a while to update sometimes and sometimes you miss out there are several reasons why you may not get it. and well sometimes you just dont get them because i guess they got lost?.

best wait atleast 24 hours, and if its still not there then i guess you do it all again
r00fus
+2|6792
i mean it doesnt even award it to me in game.  For example, with the vet medic combat, it says 15 hours as medic(maybe ten, havent checked today) and 20 kills in a round as medic class.  If I dont command, and go on the ground, i get about 40 kills a round, which is over 20 kills obviously.  And I have around 100 hours as medic.  But I never hear that guy tell me that I've been recommended for an award.

Same thing with the Middle east theatre ribbon.  I have over 100 wins with MEC im pretty sure and around 80 hours on MEC, but no ribbon.  Then i see people on here with a global score of 1500 who have it.  I guess im just screwed.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland

r00fus wrote:

i mean it doesnt even award it to me in game.  For example, with the vet medic combat, it says 15 hours as medic(maybe ten, havent checked today) and 20 kills in a round as medic class.  If I dont command, and go on the ground, i get about 40 kills a round, which is over 20 kills obviously.  And I have around 100 hours as medic.  But I never hear that guy tell me that I've been recommended for an award.

Same thing with the Middle east theatre ribbon.  I have over 100 wins with MEC im pretty sure and around 80 hours on MEC, but no ribbon.  Then i see people on here with a global score of 1500 who have it.  I guess im just screwed.
I dont know if this is of help but. You really need to Kill him. Not assist .
"You killed blabla"
pocketjazzy
+1|6808
-

Last edited by pocketjazzy (2011-06-13 17:24:22)

r00fus
+2|6792
i need to kill him and not assist?  TY?

im well aware of that.
ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
I had no problem with the badges except for the engineer, first aid and the Spec Ops. I have the Spec ops its just hasnt shown up in my bfhq. I thought i didnt have it and I retryed to get it and it wouldnt let me so I then know i have it just hasnt shown up yet.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT

pocketjazzy wrote:

i had to get my veteran pistol badge and basic knife badge 3 times yesterday before it accually counted. the weird thing was the awards came up in the gasme i got them in everey time but it never counted until i got it the 3rd time.
also i just got my middle eastern service ribbon and china service ribbo but neither showed up in game....how did i meet the requirements/ what are they?
It's just time in those maps.  If you've been in USA/China or USA/MEC maps, you'll get the ribbons.  Time is sketchy at the moment, but it's very low that's for sure.  10-15 hours? 
r00fus
+2|6792
maybe im just a basic marine

Last edited by r00fus (2005-10-06 06:31:47)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

r00fus wrote:

maybe im just a basic marine
well, judging from your score, you're everything else but basic....
PawnEKG
I can get a degree in BF2...right?
+1|6807
hey r00fus why do you keep banning me from your server? i kill you once and instant ban, wtf?
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
PawnEKG, this public place isnt the place to talk about that, click he PM button under his name and you can privatly adress this matter.

Now for my reply .:

Since the patch I have recieved a good counduct medal, expert support, vetran sniper, gold stars(4), and the legion of merit ribbon.... Just go for what you want and dont worry about anything ubar or any advice.... just play your desired character and im sure you'll get whatever award you seek with the lowered time req.

what I can tell you
(expert is still 40 kills)
(Glod stars are still for 1st)
(15 hours for vetrans now...)

Whatever.... i'm going to get all of them..... this weekend.  Thats the most fun for me, medal chasing. (Had all avaible to me before this patch)

Last edited by MurrayP (2005-10-06 15:26:26)

uzi9mm
+0|6778
A problem i've been running in to is I get ribbons in game but they do not show in my overall stats.  I got the good conduct ribbon 4 times and finally on the 4th time it was in my stats.  I have also gotten the staff officer ribbon twice and not been permanently awarded it.  The only thing I can think of as to why is, with the good conduct ribbon, I got team damage after it was awarded one of the times that I can remember.  And with the staff officer ribbon my team lost the round.   I think there's more requirements to the awards and ribbons than is posted on this site, that or the stats are just buggy as hell.
PawnEKG
+1|6807

MurrayP wrote:

PawnEKG, this public place isnt the place to talk about that, click he PM button under his name and you can privatly adress this matter.
MurryP I would be glad to do that but he chooses not to respond. So I publicly ask him to see if he'll respond this way. I enjoyed his server and don't want to be banned from it. The only reason I've been banned is because I killed him once. I understand he owns the server and its his right but come on. Banning everyone that kills you??
Gabriel
+0|6785

pocketjazzy wrote:

i had to get my veteran pistol badge and basic knife badge 3 times yesterday before it accually counted. the weird thing was the awards came up in the gasme i got them in everey time but it never counted until i got it the 3rd time.
also i just got my middle eastern service ribbon and china service ribbo but neither showed up in game....how did i meet the requirements/ what are they?
The same "3 times" thing happened to me except it was my Lance Corpral Rank that I was trying to obtain. It was so frustrating because I wanted my first weapon unlock so bad. Anyway, this happened to me BEFORE the 1.03 patch so it would appear to be a pre-existing bug that they just havent fixed yet.
r00fus
+2|6792

PawnEKG wrote:

MurrayP wrote:

MurryP I would be glad to do that but he chooses not to respond. So I publicly ask him to see if he'll respond this way. I enjoyed his server and don't want to be banned from it. The only reason I've been banned is because I killed him once. I understand he owns the server and its his right but come on. Banning everyone that kills you??
You were banned because you came on here and whined to everyone expecting some sort of pity from the community.  Then you tell everyone not to play in the server.  Next thing I see you playing in there like you never did anything at all...are you kidding me?  You aren't getting in while I'm there.
PawnEKG
+1|6807
I told people not to play on your server because the first time you banned me it was for no reason. I understand why you banned me now, the second time.

I just wanted some answers and you never replied so that’s why I said not to play on your server because as far as I could tell you banned me because I killed you when you were capping a flag.

And for the record I wasn't cheating I was the commander and saw you on the scan.

I would like to put this event behind us and I apologize for not giving you a proper amount of time to respond to my request before I talked bad about your server.

I'll understand if you want to keep my permanently banned from your server. I just wanted to say that I was sorry.

If you're willing to talk more about this you can PM me or talk to me on xfire.

xfire: PawnEKG
r00fus
+2|6792
who said anyone was cheating?  and im sure nobody wants to hear this here.  I deleted xfire btw.  If you want to contact me i suggest using msn

my msn email is : [email protected]

Last edited by r00fus (2005-10-07 05:45:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard