deniZen_zero
+7|6674
Maybe I am blind or else my attention span is not long enough to find them in the manual...but how do you generate  the "requesting a supply drop" and "requesting UAV overflight" etc?  Really annoying that I can't find these anywhere.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6748
Be a squad leader and press T.
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6706|İstanbul,Türkiye
As a squad member\Leader press T but commander cant see the request at tactical map if you are a member so you have to be the squad leader to make commander see your request.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
hah!  the manual is a joke!

i dont even know why they bothered with a manual.  99% of the game is not covered in there.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6635|Warlord

ThomasMorgan wrote:

hah!  the manual is a joke!

i dont even know why they bothered with a manual.  99% of the game is not covered in there.
Yep! It doesn't even tell you anything about the multiplayer server listings and how to interpret them, relist or filter the returns etc. I know it's not rocket science for anyone familiar with online games but still, not everyone who buys the game will be.

And it's not like multiplayer isn't an important part of the bloody game!
khmer
+86|6685|Central California
If you're squad leader you can also pull up the map, right click on the map and request supplies, uav and artillary on a precise part of the map. It's just an alternative to pressing T. Like when one of your squad mates is half way across the map and are requesting supplies you can relay his request to the commander for him. Since his request doesn't show up on the commander's tactical map and your request does.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6640|Derby, England

khmer wrote:

If you're squad leader you can also pull up the map, right click on the map and request supplies, uav and artillary on a precise part of the map. It's just an alternative to pressing T. Like when one of your squad mates is half way across the map and are requesting supplies you can relay his request to the commander for him. Since his request doesn't show up on the commander's tactical map and your request does.
thats about best Tip u gona get

This will allowe you to drop UAV ARTY anywhere U like and T has been Explaind :-) thats about all u need2 know :-) Peace Boris
tgust5
+22|6635
If you are in a squad, you can request a supply drop and arty.  but the request has to go to your squad leader first.  if you are a squad leader, you can request UAVs, arty, supplies.  they just have to be approved by the commander
deniZen_zero
+7|6674
Thanks everybody!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard