RustyKnight
+0|6772
I was wondering if there is a Stats Gathering development forum...or something along that line...particular with information about the returned codes and any additional parameters that are avaliable when making calls??

I've found a couple (this one is pretty good!), but with the recent changes and additions, I'm curious as to if there is any thing (un)offical??

Given EA's reaction to people accessing the servers (which I must admit I was surprised by, nice though), I was wondering if they might have some kinda dev site/kit/info....??
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6840|San Francisco

Well, UBAR is the "Unofficial Battlefield 2 Awards and Ranks Guide."

As far as I know there no official word from EA about specific requirements for any awards.

RustyKnight wrote:

Given EA's reaction to people accessing the servers (which I must admit I was surprised by, nice though), I was wondering if they might have some kinda dev site/kit/info....??
I'm not exactly sure what reaction you are referring to, perhaps some more info on this is in order.
RustyKnight
+0|6772
Sorry, was a little vauge, but I was surprised when EA announced there support for the stats gathering community, while they had to lock down the gamespay/ea server to ensure that game stats continued to get priority, the fact that they were willing to find another solution surprised me...I don't think many other developers would have bothered...but that's just my opinon...

I was hoping, given this, that EA might have published, even unoffically, some information about the stats codes and there generally formats and meanings...

Guess I need to wait....

Last edited by RustyKnight (2005-10-06 01:29:54)

Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6813
Is this something you were looking for?

http://bf2.fun-o-matic.org/index.php/Main_Page

http://bf2.fun-o-matic.org/index.php/BF2_Statistics

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-10-06 02:08:50)

RustyKnight
+0|6772
Yeah, that's the kind of information I'm looking for.  I've been using this site extensivly, just wanted to check if there was anything more uptodate in line with some of the recent changes...but that's okay...I'll hack my way through...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

There will be once the program I am in comes out of beta.
RustyKnight
+0|6772
Well I can't wait until the program comes out of beta...way cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard