Poll

Do you 'teabag' your opponents' corpses?

WTF! Never! Thats disgusting8%8% - 47
Once every blue moon15%15% - 88
Only if they were pissing me off52%52% - 290
Always15%15% - 87
wtf is teabagging??7%7% - 44
Total: 556
Sheep of War
+40|6658
Deez nutz!!!

Its fun once in a while...kinda like throwing med packs on the guy you just killed.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6661

benben10 wrote:

dude onetime i was sniping and hear a guy behind me but get knifed b4 i can react and the guy start teabaggin me. then i see a friendly come up medic on my map and mow the guy down and then revive me and then i teabag the guy back.

the only thing that sucks is that i just made this story up cuz it would be SO awesome.
lol
dont_be_ss
+312|6609|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
if i could get to them in time i would, rofl

p.s im a sniper.
Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6728|Philadelphia, PA
if someone is really annoying me, or if im in a bad mood, i just teabag like theres no tomorrow
sierragolfwhiskey
+0|6643|New Zealand
Im pretty useless at this game so I dont reckon I have the right to teabag anyone....unless he does it to me first  heheh  then I hunt for him. EA need to write a patch that allows a knife attack from beyond the grave  hehehe   now that would be a nice surprise!!!!
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6791|UK
https://img136.exs.cx/img136/7527/fark1257854a9ik.jpg
Tea-bagging is the only way to let people know who's boss!
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6655|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
ALWAYS, I REPAET ALWAYS if i get the last kill in the round, hopefully witha knife

also, i have been known to engage in a gang-teabagging at the end of a round, just a good way to discrace the body where everyone can see it.  One time, we had a good 8-10 peopl cock slapping this one dude, oh the memories with the boys
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6664|South Korea.
Only if they annoy me lol, or if they have been doing realy well, I prefer to crouch up and down though its more visable to them, and the odd knife to the dead corpse to express your hatred for them
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6614
Chicks can bag people?
khmer
+86|6692|Central California

Hugh_Jasss wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Did anyone got shot while they were in the progress of teabagging, and then were teabagged back ?
haha - that would be so funny to watch...

what about some guy being 'bagged', but then the 'bagger' gets killed. he'd be 'oh thank god he was killed', then some other guy comes and teabags him again.
comic genious!
Well this one time I killed a teabagger, revived the teabagged and the guy that got teabagged proceeded to teabagg the guy that was teabagging him before. I was standing back and watching and I was thinking wtf. Then an enemy medic came along killed the guy that I revived. He revived that previous teabagger and they both proceeded to teabag that guy that was dead. Watching this made me laugh. Anyways I tossed a grenade their way, blew em both up and proceeded to revive the poor guy that got the double teabagging action. I was needed elsewhere so I left the scene. I think the teabagging cycle continued though. That was the first time I've encountered the act of teabagging. I gotta admit it's a pretty funny thing to see and to kill someone in the act of teabagging is even funnier.

Anyways I only teabag when I'm p'd off by someone or when finally I killed a guy that has killed me several times; revenge is sweet.
Baron.LSN
+3|6595|Western Australia
Teabagging... aah, it's glorious. My first knowledge of it was being teabagged by four guys simultaneously, and I then hunted them down that match and got them back.

It is just so much fun. Because you know that they're sitting there being hammed by your crotch, lol.
Sheep of War
+40|6658

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

Chicks can bag people?
LOL...

Clapper Slapper?
zFeinT
+35|6684
I'll go the extra mile, pull out the knife and jab it into them all the while.  One or the other, maybe even at the same time.  Stupid, but hey.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6707|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I don't teabag. I just kill the person and look for my next victim.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6673|California
I seen this dude kneeling infront of another dude, it looked like he was blowin him.

So i shot him and teabagged him yelling, "Is this what u want?"
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6604|California U.S.A

908741059871059781 wrote:

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

Chicks can bag people?
LOL...

Clapper Slapper?
That female version of the "Tea Bag" would be the "Lab Bag"

I usually rotate between these three touchdown dances:

I thinks my Fav post mortem 15 seconds of the enemy asshat laying on the ground/victory dance is just kneeling down and stareing right at 'em without saying nothing.

Followed by the shock paddle a few times right between the eyes 

Also done the all five AT mines burial a few times I bet that looks funny looking up from the dirt...

Last edited by Seal 3 (2006-04-23 01:34:54)

Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6678
i do it as a sign that i OWNed the person.

such as you run at them with a knife, and they have the DAO12 or a LMG or something...they start blazing away and you sidestep their noobish spray and knife them in the face...THAT is a teabag situation for sure.

its basically a way to cap off the victim's embarassment.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6636|Gold coast, Aus.
Well, yea I teabag when i overcome all odds. Like once on karkand the commander said the warehouse was clear so I went to cap with a mate. It took a little while to get there, but when e did, my mate rolled i and was pummeled with bullets. So, without thinking, I ran in there to revive him, and sa about 5 guys, and they were still looking at the door. I was like "shiznit"  an behind cover and pulled my weapon out, and ran in there, coz I knew They were going to start throwing nades and Iw as going to be dead, so might as well have a crack at living. And I popped out and started shooting till my clip ran out then I pulled out my pistol. there was one guy left by the time I went hrough my clips on my pistol and main. The other guy left, also went through his ammo. So all we had were knifes, and it was a desperate knife fight. And I came out the victor. So I teabagged him to hell. Then the first few victims spawned back and destryoed me when I was capping the flagtea/bagging.
         But other then that, I don't do it much.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6670
My clan tag is [TBAG].  Any chance I get...usually on special kills.  Finally kill someone that's been totally pwning me, most knife kills, or sometimes just cause it's fun.  Or if my clan mates are playing and going for the same kill...if I get the kill I'll TBAG the deceased in front of my clan mate, kinda like marking my terratory.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6753|Pakistan/England

dont_be_ss wrote:

if i could get to them in time i would, rofl

p.s im a sniper.
see what i mean? only in karkand can snipers get the chance to teabag enemies. karkand ftw!
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6672|Birmingham
haha it is funny to do, but i dont make a habbit out of doing it.
HM1{N}
+86|6659|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
I did yesterday when I killed a guy who was trying to take our CP.  He laughed his ass off...it was very gratifying.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6592|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Piss me off and your going to have my teabag in your mouth! Easy heh?
Ugaminor
+21|6688

FesterTheMolester wrote:

ALWAYS, I REPAET ALWAYS if i get the last kill in the round, hopefully witha knife

also, i have been known to engage in a gang-teabagging at the end of a round, just a good way to discrace the body where everyone can see it.  One time, we had a good 8-10 peopl cock slapping this one dude, oh the memories with the boys
HELL YEAH!  ALWAYS!  Well, when I can.  My buddy and I do it with guys who have the audacity to think they can pwn the two of us... the 1 time they don't please believe the sack is laid right their between their fury little MEC eyes.  Before 1.2 you could do a rapid bag job on a guy, now its nice and slow so they can enjoy it.  Nothing like laying two eggs on each eyeball.... ewwww .... just my $0.02
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6765
not always in regular battle - yes if theyve been  pissing me off

in my campaign - global-assault.com -- always (well if im not flying)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard