Poll

Do you 'teabag' your opponents' corpses?

WTF! Never! Thats disgusting8%8% - 47
Once every blue moon15%15% - 88
Only if they were pissing me off52%52% - 290
Always15%15% - 87
wtf is teabagging??7%7% - 44
Total: 556
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6659|Sydney, Australia
I was playing earlier today when 'x' started spawn raping at the hotel in his APC. I get killed 3-4 times in succession (was our last point at the time besides the square - also being raped there).
I finally spawn at the square right next to the jeep/humvee and take it to a corner of the map - load it up with C4, then take it back to the action. I find that our good mate 'x' is still alive, and send my jeep up next to him - run away, and hit the trigger. At this time, he has just seen me, and hops out of the APC. I hit the trigger, causing his body to fly onto a nearby accessable rooftop (along the side - the right side if looking at the map - opposite the hotel spawn point).
This causes a torrent of swearing and abuse in my direction......

Now, i'm not the kind of person that TKs TKers, or engages is verbal (or typed) abuse; nor am I a person who normally feels the 'teabagging' process necessary.
But this guy was pissing me off immensly. So i climb the roof and teabag him for 8/9 seconds straight. Was one of the most satisfying things in my BF2 career (especially because of the abuse I got from him for that as well )

Now I'd like to pose you all the question above ^^^  in order to find out people's preferences towards the crouching process over a dead man's body.

Many thanx
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California
Only when I'm pissed. It's funny.
Defiance
+438|6672

No. It's a waste of time, and you often expose yourself.

Sure, it's fun, I've done that to my clanmates to hear em hooting on teamspeak, but I'm suprised that you didn't get shot during those 9 seconds.
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion

Defiance wrote:

Sure, it's fun, I've done that to my clanmates to hear em hooting on teamspeak, but I'm suprised that you didn't get shot during those 9 seconds.
as am I - but i am very thankful for it
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
Sometimes if theres no one around to shoot me.  But, getting T-bagged for owning = respect.  They waste several seconds when they could be shot just to show how mad they are at you.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6668|Austin, TX

I try to do it as often as possible. Because I know that they are watching thinking "That son of a...#*($&(!"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
i do it when it's someone i'm pissed off on

Last edited by WilhelmSissener (2006-04-22 00:30:41)

washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6713
out of all my 150hours

i've done it once becuase that fucker did it to me with no apparent reason except that i pwnt his ass
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
only to piss them off
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
nev
+23|6587|Land of OZ
Just once - and it was a deliberate team kill.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6647|Peoria
once or twice when time permited and I was mad/pwning.

BF2 is great for teabagging because you look straight at the crotch when your dead anyway.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6686|Hell's prison

Defiance wrote:

I think thats the idea...
5.56HaleStorm
Gangsta Crizza
+10|6583|Sydney, Aus
I generally teabag in a situation where i am super angry/kill-spree...-ing
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6581|Melbourne, Australia.

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Defiance wrote:

I think thats the idea...
Haha! great call
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6725|Belgium
Who is the worst teabag on here ?

Did anyone got shot while they were in the progress of teabagging, and then were teabagged back ?

Anyone ?
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Did anyone got shot while they were in the progress of teabagging, and then were teabagged back ?
haha - that would be so funny to watch...

what about some guy being 'bagged', but then the 'bagger' gets killed. he'd be 'oh thank god he was killed', then some other guy comes and teabags him again.
comic genious!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
i only teabag my teammates.

ask trigger or afrojap.  whenever they die, they get a nice facefull of crotch.  its even better if its a TK.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Teabag mates only

And for the whole 15 seconds
benben10
+20|6715
dude onetime i was sniping and hear a guy behind me but get knifed b4 i can react and the guy start teabaggin me. then i see a friendly come up medic on my map and mow the guy down and then revive me and then i teabag the guy back.

the only thing that sucks is that i just made this story up cuz it would be SO awesome.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Not really - i do empty the rest of the clip into their body though, especially fun when support using the USMC default support gun (M249 or something)
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6739|Pakistan/England
i only used to teabag people who used to do the c4-chucking-and-hopping. I would teabag them after I sniped them mid-jump .since those times are over, i hadly ever teabag, except yesterday this spec-ops guy was spawnraping the usmc uncaps at karkand, so when i pistol-whipped his ass before he detonated his C4, it was too tempting to teabag his face
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6696|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
I do and when im a medic or support ill chuck bags of ammo or health on them while doing it ill alos say thanks if im on US so they know what im saying
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
Only after they do it to me, I hunt them down
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6776|EUR
only when ive had a bad day and release my frustration
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6729|Honolulu, HI
Only if someone's being a bitch and my death was almost guaranteed, but I somehow lived.  For example, if a Spec Ops throws a quick C4 pack and detonates it immediately, but I miraculously survive with half a bar of life left but he suicides...that deserves a teabag!

Otherwise, for ordinary kills, I'd almost never give the enemy a mouthful of sack, unless EA fixes the code for the Rainbow Scrotum Ribbon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard