dr4gonman
+0|6812
Would anyone care to say what these settings actually do?   I'm not quite brave enough to change them without some idea what they are supposed to do.
Olpol
+0|6781
Are you talking about a joystick?

Yaw and pitch are the axes that a plane moves on.

Pitch is up and down, yaw is panning/sliding left and right. Roll is, well, rolling (like a corkscrew).
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6851|Australia
im not to sure what the slider does exactly... id say it changes the rate of mouse movement required to get full yaw/pitch.. basically the higher it is the less you would need to pull back on your mouse to get full pitch/yaw lock, so you could turn for longer without lifting your mouse forward.

I could be wrong but what else could it be?
Ryan
+1,230|6847|Alberta, Canada

if u need practise with airplanes, play flight simulator, it helps. then go onto bf2, get in a plane thats around 3x as fast and try that. ahahah
BudRell
+2|6841|Home
if u need practise with airplanes, play flight simulator, it helps. then go onto bf2, get in a plane thats around 3x as fast and try that. ahahah
HarHar ...LOoool....exactly...

(only thing that happens is a 5 meter bounce and crash..)
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6790

ryan_14 wrote:

HA
HAHAHA
the air system in bf2 is VERY unrealistic... and if you practice on a simulator or a real aircraft youll be totally screwed up when you play bf2... believe me, ive tried the airplanes in bf2 and they certainly are not anywhere near realism (physics, lift, all that nozz)
Col-Khadafi
+0|6801|Your Mom's House
Whats weird is that they're in the little mouse settings box, yet they affect the joystick. justs effects the up/down and roll factor, or like a sensitivity adjustment for your Joy.

If they want to end turning battles or dive bombs they just have to implement gforce effects (ie loss of vision)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard