WilyHawk
+14|6616
I pulled this off another forum and thought it was a neat idea.

You have to first make a squad and then point to the enemy you're shotting and issue an order like attack or something.  Then you will have a display as to how far away that point is to you. 

"I think after using this you'll find you only have to compensate for the bullet drop at insane distances, beyond 350m and such, and in most maps the fog of war limits you to about this level anyway, but even then you only have to aim above slightly."

I know that MorbiD.ShoT would find this handy for his incredible ~800m shot.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6799|Dallas
We know.

Thank you, bye bye now.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6765|Peoria, Illinois
I didn't know Cougar. I don;t play sniper much. Thanks for the reference Wilyhawk. I'll have to try that.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6809|EUR
Too bad EA doesnt impliment the sniper reticle that well. Just my opinion thoe.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6782|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
EA needs to remove fog so sniping is really sumthin!! or i wish they put in heat vision scopes
o wait isn't the cham jack thing almost the same?? you can kil out of the fog11
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6764|Rochester, NY
Fog makes the game setting very realistic but it is a pain for me when I try to snipe on Karkand. Heat Vision might not exactly work. Go for infrared! They are so awesome in RL to detect people in low visibility conditions.
ripp
+1|6664

WilyHawk wrote:

I pulled this off another forum and thought it was a neat idea.

You have to first make a squad and then point to the enemy you're shotting and issue an order like attack or something.  Then you will have a display as to how far away that point is to you. 

"I think after using this you'll find you only have to compensate for the bullet drop at insane distances, beyond 350m and such, and in most maps the fog of war limits you to about this level anyway, but even then you only have to aim above slightly."

I know that MorbiD.ShoT would find this handy for his incredible ~800m shot.
Neat use of a game feature.  Thanks for passing it on.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6679|Ohio
Cougar isnt the best at making new friends.
BillyMack
+5|6665
WoW, yeah...the whole point of these forums is to share information...I wish I could spend my entire life in front of the PC like Cougar, but I can't....what an ass....
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6799|Dallas

BillyMack wrote:

WoW, yeah...the whole point of these forums is to share information...I wish I could spend my entire life in front of the PC like Cougar, but I can't....what an ass....
Care cup is empty.
dont_be_ss
+312|6628|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
cougar would know about that because he's an expert sniper, honest.
Crusty
+11|6812
yea, the fog does suck when sniping. it hurts so much in Karkand. but without it youd probably get major lag.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6765|Peoria, Illinois

Cougar wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

I didn't know Cougar. I don;t play sniper much. Thanks for the reference Wilyhawk. I'll have to try that.
I don't remember anyone FUCKING asking you.
Wow, am I supposed to be threatened by Caps Lock? Lame.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard