MrE`158
+103|6675
While reading stuff on these forums, over and over again I find posts about people TK'ing constantly for equipment, particularly jets and helicopters.  I've seen screenshots of half a dozen people lying on a runway to force a TK/Punish on the guy who managed to get to the jet first.

Thing is, I've never seen it happen myself.  Now, admittedly, I don't fly much.  I have very, very little time in jets and not much more in choppers, but still, I pay attention to what's going on in the chat box and so on.

So, I gotta ask, is this a problem that happens more on the US servers?  I'm in Ireland, and I play on European servers.   Mainly UK servers, cause they're close and speak (more or less...) the same language, but sometimes on Scandanavian ones (no idea what they're saying to one another, but they play well and use teams and stuff) and occasionally French ones (For some reason whenever I join a French server it's full of sub-par players and I rack up a huge score...  Anyone in France wanna defend that? ). 

I just don't see it happening (much) on these European servers.  It's *never* happened to me.  Only very occasionally do I see a report of it happening in the text box, and an Admin usually jumps in and kick/bans the culprit.  But if the reports on these forums are anything to go by, it's like some kind of idiot-epidemic on some servers across the Atlantic.  Is this really the case?  Or is there just more complaints when it does happen?
buttered noodle
+16|6697|ohio
its because there are far more U.S. players than those of any other nationality
iamtheoneneo
+16|6721
it happens alot on the ea uk servers where most of the players there are wankers, if i get in a plane first , i always use the rear view and if i see people waiting for me to tk them , i politly leave them a message 'to get the fuck away from the plane' sometimes in the time it takes me to do this i :
a) die from enemy plane (esp on wake)
b) they still say there so i get out of the plane, the next guy jumps in whilst i sneak behind so he gets a tk a punish

more often then not tho if you actually tell them to get away they will do it.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6798|Mexico City
like 90% of USA players are pathetic cry-baby morons.
If they dont get it first, nobody will take it away easy, thats their mentality...
legodude
+15|6633
i`m not like that!:-( (\_/)
                             (o o)
                             (_ _)         

Bunny wants world domination :-)
dctcool
+27|6783|Gold Coast Aussieland
Usually If there are people on the runway I just turn around and take off in the opposite direction
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6636|Vic, Australia

buttered noodle wrote:

its because there are far more U.S. players than those of any other nationality
That or they get more time to play OR because some/most americans want it there way or noway (im hoping its the first one lol)
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6840|Singapore

dctcool wrote:

Usually If there are people on the runway I just turn around and take off in the opposite direction
Yeah. Right.

And if that guy wanted badly enough to force a tk he wouldn't go around the plane eh?

Retard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard