wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6743|England
it probably just comes down to too many Warlord/ghost town/karkand whores...which is a shame, I'll play every map. I like variation.
I'll try and get a few on over the weekend.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Thanks wooly...the [ser] person said he has 5 and I'll join...pretty sure people are just waiting for an actual game.

Well the weekend came and went. Ever since I had the Night Maps on only 4 (at the most) joined (thanks wooley) I am going to revert back to vBF2. But if you want me to change it back let me know, I just need more people than 4 to actually have a game!! RIght now I am gonna shift it to Oman. PM me if you want it back to night maps,

Last edited by imdead (2006-04-23 02:41:30)

[ser]23
+6|6585
please have a little more patience. me and my friends where not playing last days.cause i had my removal. but we are playing every day normaly. so just keep sf runnin and give it a real chance to get well known. and put warlord and gost town to the map circle...

do not become nervous
imdead
Death StatPadder
hehe...okay....I just didn't see ANY movement..(except for wooly)
[ser]23
+6|6585
to all you night map freeks!

if you join this server, please stay a while!!! not only 1 or 2 minutes, cause most players have not the fastest computer!!! so they have a very long map loading time, and the verification time is very long too...

so please stay between 15 and 30 minutes to give they other guys a chance to connect...and fill up the server...

please wait even if it is boring, but that thing should be worth it
[ser]23
+6|6585
YEAH!

yesterday i saw the first time this server really playing...think it was 8 a.m. till 11 a.m. at your time.
in germany it was 18 p.m. till 21 p.m.

so to all of you, the first step is done. i joind as player 2 and had to wait a couple of minutes. 3 of my friends joined after me. we had to wait. but we had success, another 5 guys joind and we played then for 3 hours and had a lot of fun... we were between 20 and 30 guys playing there...
imdead
Death StatPadder
Thank you [ser]23 for trying, I've tried for 3 weeks. Its a sad day for night map extravaganza. Just not too many people interested and I have noticed on other servers that the when the night maps come up, people literally empty the server.. I have a list of nite maps for you nite map lovers that are full, but they also play day maps also, so you will have to wait until it pops around. The server was costing money and we decided to put it to the popular maps. Hopefully I can see you guys on the night maps battlefield, in another server

EDIT:  Okay am trying again, this time its getting peeps

Last edited by imdead (2006-04-26 18:37:59)

Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

imdead wrote:

Thank you [ser]23 for trying, I've tried for 3 weeks. Its a sad day for night map extravaganza. Just not too many people interested and I have noticed on other servers that the when the night maps come up, people literally empty the server.. I have a list of nite maps for you nite map lovers that are full, but they also play day maps also, so you will have to wait until it pops around. The server was costing money and we decided to put it to the popular maps. Hopefully I can see you guys on the night maps battlefield, in another server

Dont worry, dude, I probably have told you like 100 times, but I am getting about 10 or 20 people to join the 24/7 Night maps server, keep it up at least until Sun, all the people are coming on Sat. morning.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
imdead
Death StatPadder

Kmal1 wrote:

imdead wrote:

Dont worry, dude, I probably have told you like 100 times, but I am getting about 10 or 20 people to join the 24/7 Night maps server, keep it up at least until Sun, all the people are coming on Sat. morning.
I love you ... man! Yeah I was racing(before game starts) about 4 guys on quads on the Airstrip earlier, actually that was kinda fun until someone else came in and blasted all 4 of us with the BMP-3

Oh, and yeah, that ...er... exploit...is very easy....
imdead
Death StatPadder
Back by Popular Demand; I Give you Night Maps! the sequel!  Okay people actually requested it so here we go again. Too bad it only fills on the weekends.

Last edited by imdead (2006-07-06 08:02:21)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

Night vision is great, I love Devil's Perch! But flying on a night map is a different skill, but manageble.
Des.Kmal
Damn you Kran1um!!! I want my 24/7 night maps server back!!!
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6594|Australia
Agreed.

Night maps are frustrating at first (getting pwnt without knowing where from), but awesome once you get used to them (pwning people who don't know where you are). And the whole infiltration stealth thing makes me all giddy.

When you get in a squad that can effectively use all the extra tools SF offers it's so freakin' cooooooool.

I think putting it 32 player is sensible. And I would rather see it as a "mostly" night maps, 'cos people will join a server where they see Warlord or Ghost Town or whatever, and hang around through the night maps to make for some cool rounds.

Enjoy stealthing.

Last edited by vanmani (2006-05-31 23:20:03)

ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6534
Night Maps are hands down my favorite maps. They are uber leet and maps like devil's perch forces a lot of teamwork and infantry combat since there are only 2 apcs which manage to do minimal damage because of the darkness and the ability to hide from them. Leviathan is a night version of a cool city map with lots of vehicles and a chopper. And Night Flight is also a cool infantry map where you can climb around with grappling hooks owning people from above or hide in the shadows and pick people off one by one.
MurPHy
+9|6574|West Deptford, NJ
Night maps are awesome. Leviathan is hands down my favorite SF map. I absolutely LOVE pwning fools in the Sub pens with my M16, they get so pissed.
Des.Kmal
Umm... where is the night maps server?
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6561|Hungary
My first night map was Leviathan and i really liked it.I also like Devil's Perch and Night Flight too.
I like all the SF maps except Surge....i really dont like that map dunno why maybe because its too big...well i just say not my favourite map
imdead
Death StatPadder
Its a 50 player now, and with the 1.3 patch crashing our servers every 20 minutes, it would be hard to get the Night Maps going. I personally love Night Maps, I might switch it if I get enough people and hopefully since the kiddies are out of school they can make it popular. It would be the only night map server, I might make another post on who would join it. But having this 1.3 patch makes it hard to populate anything without people knowing about it.

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/208.64.64.61:16567.png
Des.Kmal

i want night maps...

imdead
Death StatPadder
Haha, well I might sneek Speedy's to Night maps as all of my servers are full.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6534
As long as there is a night map server in US thats not IO il be there.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6657|Teesside, UK

MurPHy wrote:

Night maps are awesome. Leviathan is hands down my favorite SF map.
Agree 100% not enough servers running it though.
MrBrain
+24|6693|Finland
I don't get it why everybody have anyhting againt ninght maps? or any map exept warlord, ghost town , or kackland? I mean these three are alomst the only maps available on 75% of the servers a vailable with reasnoble ping (speeling..?)?
I've never have any problem with any map, except the problem with ending up on servers running 24/4 maps. HOW DAMN BORING! Not to mention the CS mod, no cars, yeah run 2km's to find a enemy sniper you noobs...
More night maps FTW!
Des.Kmal

imdead wrote:

Haha, well I might sneek Speedy's to Night maps as all of my servers are full.
cool, thatd be awesome.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard