Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6725|Germany
Omm. What? Why I need a karma. Omm. Don't disturb my meditation.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6639|USA
ive got karma im sick
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6595|Houston, TX
ooooh no, another guy, they're spawning like tadpoles and neging us all!

proxymacman

only chuy and the mods can save us now
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6690|UK

Impaqt wrote:

-73 now.....  Probobly been wacked so much because you  a leet Haxor.....   

Everyone has jumped to a conclusion regardingyour PB infractions unfortunatly.....  PB isnt perfect....  Anyone looking at your stats should be able to tell you dont hack...  Just a victim of a corrupt game file or something.....
Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about. Usually thats hard to find on these forums
Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il
Now my Karma is all gone...   FInally got a few Positives and suddenly...  Whoosh!  Back to Zero and NONE listed inmy Karma tab at all....

What happened there CHuy?
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6725|Germany
Click! Click! Click! Karma for all
Chou
+737|6793

Zeibach wrote:

For you too
jax
+12|6769
polerbearz on like -130 or somthing i just -1 him now when i see him make a post.
This karma thing is being totaly abused
Calimero 0euf
+3|6687
how does it work ?
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6603|Sydney, Australia

Towelly wrote:

StabStabStab wrote:

Karma is pointless because somebody (like me) will give everyone -1... I'm sure dozens of people will do the same. Post count > karma count.
Actually I can see this working, I not doing anything noobish (yet) have recieved only -1, you being noobish have recieved -4, I quite like this system now

Edit: someone gave him more bad karma, had to update
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6642|Manchester UK

Mr. Bondt wrote:

Calimero 0euf wrote:

how does it work ?
Yes, I don't understand.
I click "+1" and a message appears:

Sorry, you may neither karma yourself nor give karma without having contributed.

When I reply in the thread, and click again I get the same message.
I got 2 Karma, and I got one from somebody who's got 1 Karma.
I think you need more than 10 posts to use the karma system . If you have more than ten posts then i cant see why.
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6642|Manchester UK

Zeibach wrote:

+1 Karma
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

I'm beginning to see less people with minus karma keep it up !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6677|Canberra, AUS
About the page enumeration: It's going a little strange now.

We all know it directs us back to page one. But its still a bit annoying.

Yes, I'm an ungrateful little bastard, but I got a little shock when I clicked on page 38 of the sig request thread and it tells me there are only 34 pages!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6733|Uhh... erm...
Karma concept, me no likey. I got -2 from a guy aptly named 'tard' for reasonable posts. But I'll give a +1 to useful and/or fun posts.
acsteffy87
+6|6690|Waco, Texas, USA
I think this whole karma thing is the worst idea ever. do you really think that people are going to be nice enough to give a +1. they are more likely to give a -1 for any reason at all. I just think its a bunch of horse shit if you ask me. (even if you didn't ask me)
acsteffy87
+6|6690|Waco, Texas, USA
i just started posting a couple of days ago and i didn't say anything offensinve or against any opinions and i already have -6 karma. thats why i don't like it.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6626|Canada
With the Enumeration, its kinda fixed, it will still show too many pages, but it will shoot you back to the first one, and in the total there will be one less, instead of just getting a blank page (or was that the point? o.O)
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6595|Houston, TX

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

With the Enumeration, its kinda fixed, it will still show too many pages, but it will shoot you back to the first one, and in the total there will be one less, instead of just getting a blank page (or was that the point? o.O)
yeah lol sorry to say but the old enumeration was better...I didn't think fixes were supposed to make things worse but I guess it happens sometimes
dedart
+5|6750

Tetrino wrote:

Karma concept, me no likey. I got -2 from a guy aptly named 'tard' for reasonable posts. But I'll give a +1 to useful and/or fun posts.
I got a -1 from the same user! Can you ban people from giving karma who are just out to annoy others?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

dedart wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

I got a -1 from the same user! Can you ban people from giving karma who are just out to annoy others?
yeah we know him allready and he is allready banned
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6737|DUTCH snap ik!
nobody likes him yeah
give me more karma plz
skizzz
+22|6811|Moore, Oklahoma
cool
dankassasin42o
+68|6681|Reefersyde, CA
lol  thanks chuy i love this karma, thing.   i comment on noobs, an noobs prove themselves by -1 me for my comment
Fretzli
+10|6644|Switzerland
This karma thing is starting to be really retarded. Let me specify the word "retarded": favouritism par exellence!
Karma should be used to judge a user's posts and not a as a kind of virtual penis-enlargement. Most of the karma is given as a reward for receiving positive karma. And it is given to complete morons who obviously can't spell the simplest words.

There is something terribly wrong and i'd favour the removal of the karma system.

Last edited by Fretzli (2006-05-02 04:30:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard