[tlv]TDL
+7|6670
Tried to steal a jet with 2 tanks and a bunch of ATs in front of me, never again, became kind of messy when they all shot at me at once.

And drove a speedcar into a base where the whole oposite team where defending in a clan match. My commander and clan leader was like "WTF?!"
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6724|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Today i reversed my T90 over a teammate in a BMP3 behind me, somehow managed to destroy the thing and got 2 team vehicle damage points before it blew up. Fortunately he lost the points for the teamkill so we both lost points for what happened.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6577|Area 51

wahjot wrote:

whats the straight up dumbest thing youve ever done in bf2, regardless of whether you were new to the game or not?

once on sharqui i was messing around in a vodnik, just trying to run people over. my van got hit down to maybe 3 or 4 bars, so i jumped out just as i turned a corner. unfortunately for me, the car was still moving and with the angle i jumped out at i ran myself over
Bailing out of my plane and getting killed by the wings..
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6850
I decided I needed the transport badge, so I drove around one of the US buggies around for a couple of rounds.

I went all GTA 3 on one round, but I got confused for a while and ran over a ton of team mates.  Man, they were pissed.

As a matter of fact, I think the next round was on of the few kick votes I have ever seen work.
kn0ckahh
+98|6750|netherlands, sweet lake city
here's just some of the stupid things ive done

. i was sniping on kubra below me a anti tank guy shot an SRAW on me ... so i duck ... after a few second i think like when is that missle finaly comming so i go standing again and got that SRAW staight in my face.
highmarshal
+2|6578|Sheffield UK
Spending 5 minutes trying to blow up enemy's arty by using grenades

And then getting kicked for being a uber-noob
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6665
I played the demo 2-3 weeks before the full game, and in that time I thought that:

-Commanders could only order their goodies with T. Hence, I was always in a jet so I could get to places quickly.
-There was absolutely no difference between bombers and fighters
-It was impossible to land a jet
-Using the grenade launcher on tanks was a clever idea
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
DoubleDose
+4|6581
First time I ever played as MEC I blew away the first "blue" dude I ever saw, and then got unjustly punished for it.  Used to old skool DC where the MEC were red and teh USMC were blue.  Guess DICE decided to dumb it down to THEIR level and let everyone shoot the red guys only.

And that's why we now have the red/blue bug Johnny...
DrM
+33|6633
A friend and I were in a tank and APC at the Karkland gatehouse as engineers, and had just taken out an AT trooper that had put 4 or 5 eryx's into the tank, and were capping the flag.
While he was waiting to respawn he typed a message asking how the hell the tank was still going.
Both my friend and I were writing a response, and died!
The sneaky bloke had crept up on us while we were typing and C4'ed both of us!
We both thought that was very funny.

DrM
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6706|Howell, Mi USA
I saw a guys plan horrably backfire yesterday. I was playing Iron Gator on MECsf team. A teammate took off in the HIND with no gunner and quickly flew to the carrier to steal the LongBow. He landed on the carrier deck, hopped out and stole the LongBow. It was a nice plan but he left the HIND sitting there so the SEAls took it. A few mins later my teammate was shot down in the LongBow and the SEALs still had our Chopper. Then they raped us with both choppers for a while till we got the HIND back.  LoL
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6721|Charlie One Alpha
Then of course there was the time I teamkilled someone in the face with a smoke grenade .
Him and me were a crack chopper team, and we were waiting for it to respawn. As we waited I decided to throw a smoke grenade at him. It hit him in the face and he died .
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6750|The Hague, Netherlands

Flying a jet, shoot 2 missiles and still find a way to kill myself,(in the air) yeah how i did it, dunno but it happened lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Toonces7
+11|6586|Iowa
I got cocky one game sneaking up on an enemy to get the knife kill.  After sneaking up on his prone body i somehow whiffed and then the guy got up and was shooting at somebody else.  For about 10 seconds I'm still trying to knife this guy and he doesn't know I'm there yet.....  Finally he turns around and sees me with knife drawn and we start the "knife dance".  One of his teammates shows up and doesn't even bother to shoot me.  He must be confident that his buddy can handle this fight against me.  He was right.....  I died a couple seconds later when he finally connected.  Also, I don't know how many times I've frantically tried to hit the parachute key and died staring at my dead body with the gas mask on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard