wahjot
+30|6585
whats the straight up dumbest thing youve ever done in bf2, regardless of whether you were new to the game or not?

once on sharqui i was messing around in a vodnik, just trying to run people over. my van got hit down to maybe 3 or 4 bars, so i jumped out just as i turned a corner. unfortunately for me, the car was still moving and with the angle i jumped out at i ran myself over
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine
When I was new, I walked up to one of those propane tanks and put a clip in it. Little did I know, they explode.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6827|Lithuania
kept going after that chopper with a j-10 on my arse..
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01
playing this game; its ruining my life.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6838|A Small Isle in the Tropics

tthf wrote:

O RLY?

where were you on a work-day afternoon..
Hyper
Banned
+154|6751
telling tt what ds is
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California
Bunny hopping.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6748|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

wahjot wrote:

whats the straight up dumbest thing youve ever done in bf2, regardless of whether you were new to the game or not?

once on sharqui i was messing around in a vodnik, just trying to run people over. my van got hit down to maybe 3 or 4 bars, so i jumped out just as i turned a corner. unfortunately for me, the car was still moving and with the angle i jumped out at i ran myself over
THE SMARTEST thing i did was quit playin after getting addicted
sparklet
Banned
+34|6748|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

tthf wrote:

tru mine to droped my As and Bs striaght down to Cs and Fs and Ds
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
This one time, at BF2 camp... I was trying to kill the TOW in a tank at the suburbs of Karkand. I missed 4 times at close range only to be c4'ed.

Edit: It was an empty TOW. I was trying to be on the safe side.

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2006-04-18 20:59:40)

StabStabStab
I want a cool title!
+26|6584|Canada
Sparklet: Anybody who can't spell grammar probably had other reasons for low grades. I keep mine high and manage to play BF2 sometimes (though I haven't for about a week).

Dumbest thing I've done... Hmm.
Probably shooting and killing someone with the red tag bug 3 times. He was close to me as well and wasn't using Sniper kit.
jimbo21
+11|6652
every now and then when auto balance is on i forget who i am and go blow up our own uav trailers---doh!!!
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6729|Louisiana
Too many to remember them all

I do stupid shit every time I play.

Last edited by xintegrityx (2006-04-18 21:03:18)

goobermit
+2|6626
1. When I first started playing, I thought that whichever side controlled the base controlled the commander's assets in it so I spent an entire round (as PLA) C4ing the arty and trailers on the Wake main base.  I kept asking "Why is it saying I'm damaging team vehicles?"

2. I was a medic on Sharqi on top of construction site, one of my teammates called for a medic so I hopped down and parachuted.  I landed on top of his crumpled body and was then killed by the same guy who was shooting him before having the chance to revive him.
Mortifed_Kangaroo
+4|6592|Sydney Australia
I took off in the F35B raised the nose while trying to take off vertically I ended up rolling backwards off the carrier and into the water. Dying in a large explosion and cheer on by the laughter of the rest of the team that was watching.
arnica
+18|6680|Sydney
stupid barrel rolls in the BH .. crashed it into the fighter jet
=GOD=-{BosS}-
+6|6584
Replying to threads like these.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6655|Brisbane, Australia

Playing medic, Oh God that was a stupid Idea, first 50 hours of playing was medic whoring, didnt get much points either which was sad.......

Hi I'm Sarrk, and I'm a medic addict

Rest: Hiiiiii Sarrk
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6589|California U.S.A

xintegrityx wrote:

Too many to remember them all

I do stupid shit every time I play.

Sums up my skills too... mediocrity with brief flashes of brilliance soon followed by an acute case of dumbass

example #1
on FuShe Pass had a fully loaded APC as i was a squad leader I was rolling down southwest from the Mountain Lookout trying to get to the East Mine Entrance as ya'll know going down hill you can pick up some serious speed so right when you come to that cross road before you make a left to go further down I roll the sum-a-bitch as i make that left and of course every squad member is hitting "e" as i'm rolling  

I managed TK everyone as my apc is steamrolling down the cliff  for (4) tk's and as i come to a rest at the bottom somewhere the China Heli TV's me

Example #2
I had recently remapped my keys and forgot. So I go running up to one of my teams Vodnicks on Sharqi it had just stopped at the base of that ramp at the TV station we had just captured and the gunner on the 50. was mowing down some advancing USMC's trying to recap it was smoking from damage so I thought I'd get out my Good Ole' rusty ass wrench...

which was now the grenade key from the re-mapping

Normally I'd notice that i wasn't hearing any ratchet sound...as I was looking side to side from the back to be sure no one snuck up on me... well  first grenade I chucked in the back opening blew up the Vod and the gunner and 3 others and myself team vehicle damage,a suicide, and 4 tks...  *sigh* 

Last edited by Seal 3 (2006-04-19 00:04:16)

Pineycone
Banned
+4|6594|Behind you.
1. I was on FuShe Pass and hopped in a DPV and hit the throttle. Opened up the spawn screen to create a squad.. and when I looked back I had ran over 5 teammates.
Got a few flames and surprisingly no kick/ban.

2. Was on Karkand and had a grenade out. I wondered what right-clicking w/ a grenade does (back in those private days) so I tapped it and the top left of the screen filled up with Pineycone [Teamkills] asdf. Right after that the "Right-click to control the power of the throw" thing popped up lol. On an unranked server though

Last edited by Pineycone (2006-04-18 23:54:41)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
(days of private)

I delibrately drove a Vodnik off that big cliff at Dragon Valley into the water, because I thought they were amphibious.

I'm amazed it didn't blow up from the fall. Not so amazed at the message a few seconds later (You have been killed)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Seaneroo
+12|6658

Spark wrote:

(days of private)

I delibrately drove a Vodnik off that big cliff at Dragon Valley into the water, because I thought they were amphibious.

I'm amazed it didn't blow up from the fall. Not so amazed at the message a few seconds later (You have been killed)
You know what's even sillier?  There are no Vodniks on Dragon Valley.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6649|Norway
After replying to someone for calling me "whatever", i press E by accident and go parachuting...
RabidCanadianMoose
+2|6639
I drive all the way across a map to get to a flag. I hop out the jeep and it kills me. I HATE that.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
having gotten 5 kills on warlord with no deaths i decided to go and make a coffee and some pizza, but little did i know that when i was away i got killed, and ikept spawning at the para drop site, soooooo i come back just in time so see myself get a purple heart

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard