Do you take everything I say literally?

Yes, I am a dumbass.14%14% - 8
No, I know sarcasm when I see it.66%66% - 37
You were kidding? It all makes sense now...19%19% - 11
Total: 56
dubbs
+105|6633|Lexington, KY
Cougar??? Who are you any ways? 

I heard that steers and queers come from Texas, but I do not see any horns on you.  JK, do not take any forum serious unless you know the people posting personally.

Cougar wrote:

Awww, did someone get thier feel bads hurt?

**Group hug for Pyscho**
Samething that I was going to ask you.  At least he did not use up Chuy's bandwidth, and memory to post a stupid thread asking who liked him.  Doing things like that make people not take what yo say serious.

Got to hand you a -1 karma.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-04-19 01:41:54)

pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6772|Rotherham, England
Oooh there's some good karma on this thread. +1 for Cougar. Keep it up m8 some of your stuff is hilarious
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
I guess that means I break even on the karma.

yay
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6695|San Francisco
You see...this is the internet.  We communicate through words linked up to form sentences, linked up to form phrases.  Words on their own in an internet forum lack emotion, plus lack the authors' presence meaning you can't see any gestures, or note any sarcastic tone of voice, or any rolling of eyes.  By experience, we know that most of your posts are usually flagrantly sarcastic, but the way you write them most of the time doesn't come across as such, especially for our newer members.
This may seem like everyone else but you is stupid when you start getting flamed, but really, you just need to understand how the rest of the international online community works...plus you just might wanna know how to write sarcastically rather than assuming everyone expects you to be in every post...
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

Cougar wrote:

Whats that............you didn't spawn as a sniper?  Well, in that case, use your C4 to blow him up or just shoot a AT rocket into the intake.  The noobie will get the hint after the 3rd or 4th time.  If you are any other kit just grab a FAV or DPV and drive really fast at an angle as to meet him on your side, thus causing him to t-bone you sending your car into a violent death spiral which hopefully will kill the 4 other teammates standing nearby watching in udder horror as a flaming car followed by a bomb ladened jet on the verge of explosion follows closely behind, hurdles towards them at eye blistering speeds.  Indeed, not enough time to run away.

"But Cougar, I don't have the .50 Cal unlock, what do I do??"  Well......find that sniper on your team that does have it.  Try throwing a ammo pack or med pack at his feet and when he looks down at it shank him in the back of the neck and take his rifle, then shoot the pilot out and go about you merry way of spawn camping and or ramming the first thing you see.  Thats how I get all my points!!
I'm sorry, but if you can't see the blatent, clear as day, un-modified sarcasm in that, then you fail.

The sad thing is that the rest of the post followed pretty much the same train of thought as that little bit.

But thank you Marco, for enlighting me on the science and rhetoric of the internets.
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6661|Canada Eh?

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

This is pointless. COugar, get a life outside of BF2 and posting gay shit in these forums.
i agree

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard