poo pickles
+0|6629
several of us had the issue of NOT receiving the both the SEALS and MECSF ribbons at the same time when reachign 50 hours in theatre. i received my SEALS ribbon first, but not the MECSF. well, i finally got it, just afrer reaching 30 hours as a MECSF. i still have only about 26 as a SEALS. i don't think the 30 hours was a fluke. as you can see, my overall theatre time is about 56 now.
DSRTurtle
+56|6684
no it's 50 hrs total in theater between the 2.  There is some odd requirements beside playing all maps on each side as well that I haven't figured out.  I got my Speztnas after 50 hours, but only 23 - 24 hours as Speztnas.
poo pickles
+0|6629
respectfully - no.
i understand that it is '50 hours in theatre'. that is why i was pleased to reach 50 hours in the SEALS/MECSF theatre. but i only got the SEALS ribbon, capiche? if it was just 50 hours, then i should've had both, since the SEALS and MECSF only play against each other.
i checked around to see if this was answered anywhere, but it wasn't. i did notice that others had the same issue, however. and, as orignally stated, i received an answer to this when i reached 30 hours as a MECSF (out of 56 total hours in theatre). does this makes sense now?
DSRTurtle
+56|6684
like i said there may be other requirements besides the 50 hours and all maps played.  One of those I suspect is that you have to play them in both armies.  When I got my SAS Ribbon I had over 50 hours in theater and 38 hrs or so in the SAS Army.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6799
I'll keep this in mind when going for the ribbons. 30 hours MEC and 20 hours USA.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
im closing this,

there is wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to many threads on this.

there is a thread for de bunking ubar, use it, but your gona need to add some proof.

unfortunantly not one person that has ever posted on this has given us anything more than a theory.

and people need to use the search too, as you will see that there will be about 100 threads on this that render your own theories wrong with what hours were posted in them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard