Tiffster
+0|6792
Ive got the requirements and have played on a server for more than 33 minutes but i still dont get it.
Anyone who have any ideas?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6612|Seattle

Did you have all the requirements met BEFORE you entered the round? When I was trying for a knife badge, I entered the round needing 2 more kills before I was eligible for it and got many knife kills in that round but it didn't give it to me until I tried again.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-04-18 10:29:03)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6719|Central Valley,California
You have the requirements, but trust me 33 minutes IAR is VERY difficult. You may have played a long time and thought it was 33 minutes but it wasn't.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6788|Golden, CO

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

You have the requirements, but trust me 33 minutes IAR is VERY difficult. You may have played a long time and thought it was 33 minutes but it wasn't.
Yeah, I have a suspicion that you need to be alive for 33 minutes, because I was going for my Veteran Command Badge which needed 25 minutes as commander.  It took me more like 35-40 minutes to get it.  I had played a few rounds that were around 26 minutes or so without getting it and I was getting angry.
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA

deject wrote:

Yeah, I have a suspicion that you need to be alive for 33 minutes, because I was going for my Veteran Command Badge which needed 25 minutes as commander.  It took me more like 35-40 minutes to get it.  I had played a few rounds that were around 26 minutes or so without getting it and I was getting angry.
lol i remember vet command, i walked down the train accident at karkand and it popped up and i looked at the clock and went "O SHIT"

but 33 minutes, can't even imagine a round that long, so i will get all my expert badges and requirements up and then play 33 minutes and get them all at once
Tiffster
+0|6792
Ive got it now. But it took DAMN LONG TIME! Too long =/
Bigphillyed
+12|6637
You need to fins a 64 player, with only 20 people in it, and look for one with the tickets extended. I played in one server for 42 minutes. There is a few extended ticket servers out there.
tczblood
+2|6651|UK
the easy way to get this medal is find a 16 max player server with 64 sized map.. those can last up to 1 hour or even more depending on the team.
thats how i got mine.
hope this helps!
niomosy
+26|6704

deject wrote:

Yes, you're right.  You've got to be alive for that amount of time, not just in the game.  Dead and waiting to spawn don't count.

If nothing else, play Commander on a large map with maybe 20 people in it.  You shouldn't die as often, if at all and the round should easily last long enough to get the medal.
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy
+45|6653|Olympus Mons, Mars
In my internet you have it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard