dodundercoverop
+0|6624
I propose a new picture of users character with all the awards earned. It would be a nice to have really; this site kicks ass the only prob I have with it sometimes it takes too long to show your awards; however, I love this site over all the rest .... no one else gives your information to get the next award.

keep it up!

Rich
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6811|PNW

What exactly are you asking for?
xbrandomx
+9|6690
I think he's asking for characters to be in dress uniform with the awards they've won.

Last edited by xbrandomx (2006-04-18 23:48:29)

yangby
+0|6622
Dress uniform would be nice ....
smk_valvanite
+12|6716|New Zealand, CHCH
i reckon a changing fcae of your profile character that changes as he gets more experienced, ie, if hes a captain hes got  a hard ass face on him, like hes seen death in the face, if hes a opte he looks like a small boy,, and if hes a 4 star gen, he looks like an old man
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6811|PNW

smk_valvanite wrote:

i reckon a changing fcae of your profile character that changes as he gets more experienced, ie, if hes a captain hes got  a hard ass face on him, like hes seen death in the face, if hes a opte he looks like a small boy,, and if hes a 4 star gen, he looks like an old man
Anybody with tens of thousands of kills under their belt is going to have more than just a 'hardened look'.
Capt. Foley
+155|6627|Allentown, PA, USA
yea but u also have like 10k deaths under ur belt lol
atleast i do because i realyed kinda sucked until i passed 45k
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6811|PNW

Capt. Foley wrote:

Hmm. Well, by your stats, this suckage may do you well. I smell general and WCR.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-21 14:57:29)

dodundercoverop
+0|6624
member xbrandomx is correct!  "I think he's asking for characters to be in dress uniform with the awards they've won."
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6665|Quebec city, Canada
I agree, Id like to see my soldier in dress uniforum with his rank on his shoulder and his ribbons on his chest.

would be cool
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6633|Houston, TX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Hmm. Well, by your stats, this suckage may do you well. I smell general and WCR.
Uhmm..WCR? not by a long shot... he has a good ratio but needs 1000+ wins for it still...
It's really hard to make sure that for every loss you get 3 wins, as close as I am. And by my defenition I don't team swap, just make sure I get on the "good" team when I join, if not then take the loss then stick it out for hopefully 3 more wins...or I just find a good server (usually upwards of 50 players) where it isn't as hard to rack up consecutive wins with less score.
So anyways, there's my strategy. Call it cheating if you will, but it's really the only way to get the ribbon, unless you're just extremely lucky, and as unluckiness would have it, I'm not.

Last edited by k1LLr_M (2006-04-23 14:03:20)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6811|PNW

I don't know how I found this thread again, but I've been playing C&C Generals online for a couple of weeks recently. "Generals" rank pictures are determined by favored army and by rank itself. This idea could be expanded on with dress uniforms based on army, rank, awards, and togglable heads to top it off. Of course, you can't have a bunch of guys in dress uniform running around the battlefield, but it wouldn't hurt for the stats sheets.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-12 13:02:06)

{USI}_Zombie
+11|6813

k1LLr_M wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Uhmm..WCR? not by a long shot... he has a good ratio but needs 1000+ wins for it still...
It's really hard to make sure that for every loss you get 3 wins, as close as I am. And by my defenition I don't team swap, just make sure I get on the "good" team when I join, if not then take the loss then stick it out for hopefully 3 more wins...or I just find a good server (usually upwards of 50 players) where it isn't as hard to rack up consecutive wins with less score.
So anyways, there's my strategy. Call it cheating if you will, but it's really the only way to get the ribbon, unless you're just extremely lucky, and as unluckiness would have it, I'm not.
It used to be that hard for the wcr, but the requirements changed, with 1.2 I think.  The new requirements are:

Awarded to recognize achievements which, through their dedication and gallantry, have set the individual apart and above other commanders.

100h command time
200 wins
25,000 command points

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard