Headcell
+0|6779
is it just me or does this patch totally wipe out your chances of connecting through the all seeing eye, i cant connect with it at all and the games server browser is rubbish.Can anyone help? sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere on these forums.
|BoS|AngelofDth
+0|6807
We have to wait for ASE to post a update for the 1.03 patch
spon
+2|6844|San Jose, CA

Headcell wrote:

is it just me or does this patch totally wipe out your chances of connecting through the all seeing eye, i cant connect with it at all and the games server browser is rubbish.Can anyone help? sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere on these forums.
Yes I'm having the same problem.  I double click the server I want and it goes into BF.  It goes straight to the login screen.

However I go in and it pops up the "Message from EA", then it stays at that menu.  it doesn't go into the server. so I've been using the MULTIPLAYER to find a server.

Is that what is happening to you? 
I'm anxiously waiting for an ASE update... I don't really like the EA server search.
Faith +1
+1|6814|Arizona
I find the server in ASE,
Look at the IP (Because you cant copy and paste what moron thought of this one?~)
type it in multiplayer and go to the server with the lowest lag.

But,
I may be sorting for only EA servers since I have had a few isues with... well getting ribbons when im not online and potentially getting vet badges.

Stupid monkey.
Headcell
+0|6779
Spon- thats exactly what is happening to me.... i've got the arse with this game now, finding a game through the multiplayer browser is complete bollox.Every time they bring a new thing in they break something else.
The geezer who thought of the idea of linking to their website, after log in, is a complete cock rash!!

And bfhq dont update proper either....

Anyone know how to remove the code for the website link? I took the movie intro out for quicker linking to the game, so you must be able to remove the code so it dont bring the ea web link screen.

HC
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

The temporary fix for you impatient people can be found here.
Headcell
+0|6779
Thanks voodoochild...it works!!!!!

I'll stop moaning now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard