shanelaze
+3|6650
My wifes complains that i'm more interested in 'that computer game' (BF2) that i am in her and that i shoud show her more attention. So, the next time i pass her (thinking, i've got a couple of seconds to spare while the next map loads on good old BF2) i'll show her some attention. So i grab her arse!
As i'm picking myself up of the floor, it occurs to me that with women you just can't win.

If only life was like BF2..... i could C4 my Wife (not that she's built like a tank!) and she could re-spawn in the Kitchen (which would be uncapable). I would take over the Couch Spawn Point and become commander of the TV remote.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6665
arse?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6793|Noizyland

Y'know all I thought when clicking the link to this on the front page was "Why the Hell am I clicking a thread called 'My Wife's Arse.'" I'm pretty much continuing to think that as I finish reading what you wrote.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6721|New York
Well, If a friggin game is More interesting than your wife, You definately have a major problem. Hell, Id rather Screw the hall out of the wife instead of Playing a friging game any day.

Might be because my wife is hot as hell, But still The fact remains.If you like a Game more than screwing, theres definately a problem here. LMAO

Harry
Jamalen
+2|6762|Shetland Islands
You should just do what I did, My wife kept moaning about me playing on BF2, so last October I knocked her up, and now she is getting too heavy with child to get up from the couch through to my office and find out what I'm doing!!

Arrr peace at last..

Admittedly I bet she will be 10x worse after the birth... but hey! that over 2 months away.. hopefully I can make First Sarg by then...
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6665

Jamalen wrote:

You should just do what I did, My wife kept moaning about me playing on BF2, so last October I knocked her up, and now she is getting too heavy with child to get up from the couch through to my office and find out what I'm doing!!

Arrr peace at last..

Admittedly I bet she will be 10x worse after the birth... but hey! that over 2 months away.. hopefully I can make First Sarg by then...
lmao and also at the first post. Yea thats funny just shows people will do anything to play on this game, even get their wives pregnant so they cant move far enough to chek whats going on. Nice work man
shanelaze
+3|6650
Congrats Jamalen, hope you get 1st Sarg before birth.
Thanks for the advice, but i don't like BF2 that much!

P.S. How come i got these replies so quickly after posting it? My wifes arse has never had such a good response before!!!
MrE`158
+103|6642
*boom*

You have been killed.

"A'right honey, get over here, you've got 15 seconds of me groping you!"

"Clear!  All right, buddy, you're good to go!"

"Shit! Move, darlin'!"

*Boom*

You have been killed.

*pick wife up off floor*

"Sorry 'bout that, you've got me for another 15 seconds..."
shanelaze
+3|6650

MrE`158 wrote:

*boom*

You have been killed.

"A'right honey, get over here, you've got 15 seconds of me groping you!"

"Clear!  All right, buddy, you're good to go!"

"Shit! Move, darlin'!"

*Boom*

You have been killed.

*pick wife up off floor*

"Sorry 'bout that, you've got me for another 15 seconds..."
LMAO so much i cried!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Where is the pic of your wife's arse?
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6758|Comber, Northern Ireland

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Well, If a friggin game is More interesting than your wife, You definately have a major problem. Hell, Id rather Screw the hall out of the wife instead of Playing a friging game any day.

Might be because my wife is hot as hell, But still The fact remains.If you like a Game more than screwing, theres definately a problem here. LMAO

Harry
she is? put up a pic
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6681|USA

shanelaze wrote:

My wifes complains that i'm more interested in 'that computer game' (BF2) that i am in her and that i shoud show her more attention. So, the next time i pass her (thinking, i've got a couple of seconds to spare while the next map loads on good old BF2) i'll show her some attention. So i grab her arse!
As i'm picking myself up of the floor, it occurs to me that with women you just can't win.

If only life was like BF2..... i could C4 my Wife (not that she's built like a tank!) and she could re-spawn in the Kitchen (which would be uncapable). I would take over the Couch Spawn Point and become commander of the TV remote.
Very entertaining scenario....The Bathroom Cap is like having an Airfield in the game...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard