gunpiss
+19|6683
Today, at Karkand I spawned out at spare as a USMC sniper.  Just as I laid down on the ground and started to find my target, my commander happened to drop a supply crate for the APC nearby,  I don't know how he aimed the crate, but it crashed right into me. For a moment, I coudn't even figure out how I was killed so I printed this screen.

My most pointless death ever, but thanks to the dude nearby for still trying to revive me

https://home.comcast.net/~marck168/NF/screen008.jpg

Last edited by gunpiss (2006-04-18 01:23:41)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|NÃ¥rvei

Gunpiss ?  Yaiks.

Think this topic have been discussed before, however i hate it when i Road kill myself *sigh*
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands
LMAO. happend to me twice. next time i make a screenie to
gunpiss
+19|6683
I saw someone got killed this way before, but this is my first time.

Got killed by a friendly supply drop is really a low possibility, maybe I should buy some lottery tomorrow.
millhous
+39|6639|OREEGONE, USA
I've seen jets and heli's blow up from supply crates.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

I was walking through the gap in the barb'd wire fence at sharqi construction site and my squad leader sprints through and pushes me into the metal pokey bits, Intsta death, plus he got a teamkill, I was laughing so hard I didnt react to it
khmer
+86|6679|Central California
LMAO
lord_tyler_486
+54|6754|Upper Franconia
When sniping ALWAYS watch out for a supply box coming down from the sky dude!
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6653
I've had it the other way, i've been the cause of other peoples pointless deaths.

Twice i've parachuted (first from a helicopter, second from a high tower on karkand) and landed on someone (killing them) by accident who was also parachuting from the same point at the same time.

First time I was all "what the fark?" and the other guy understood so we had a laugh about it.
Second time the guy I landed on (who was also parachuting) didn't understand and punished me for the teamkill.

And i've been killed by a falling crate once. It's a rite of passage thing.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6741|Comber, Northern Ireland

millhous wrote:

argh that always happens me now, i was in a full blackhawk with all 6 guys, then all of a sudden its just blows up, they pilot got 5 TK's and he eventually told us wot happened after we punished him...
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6760|Denmark
Friendly_commander [Supply Crate] Gunpiss

/pwned
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661
yeah. I killed myself too with supply box once and i gained -2 for killing myself
a fly
+105|6646|The netherlands

millhous wrote:

i got hit by a crate that popprd 2 meter before my f15 in clean sweep :-( olso a tk:-(
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
that happened to me 2 in Karkand hehehe what a coincidence anyhow I was in first place and had most points then as soon as I re-spawned I was like man I have to go kill some more guys then I started running and a supply box killed me lol....... I was like wtf lol
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
It would be funny if the crate kept healing u and crushing u at the same time just leaving u trapped under it for the entire round. LoL
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6629|Pittsburgh, PA
I have on several occassions, in a fit of desperation, attempted to take out helos with the supply crate.  You know the situation...all of the assets blown, most of the team couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, getting raped in the uncappable spawn, should just quit playing for the night...
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic
Playing USMC on 64 Karkand I decided to not run like a headless chicken into hotel and sneak to factory to try and take it, ran all the way there, walked through the little gap in the fence and boom claymored , didn't even stand a chance.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6626|Birmingham, UK
That WOULD be funny Cbass! Happens to me and a few of my friends a lot...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard