lilmike815
+2|6765|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.
Do they count for any thing towards points now? I didnt think they counted towards kill streak any more. But, do they count towards global kills or commander score???
slidero
They count for global kills and that's it.  If you get them in a vehicle they count as kills for that vehicle though.  You don't get points for them.
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6635
so if i go command in a plane tonight, i can get the kill requirements and time needed for the one damn vanilla ribbon i don't have? i'll try that tonight
slidero
Probably but how hard is it to get into a bomber on Oman/OCS and bomb tanks?  Commanding in vehicles usually just hurts your team.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6667|Germany

slidero wrote:

They count for global kills and that's it.  If you get them in a vehicle they count as kills for that vehicle though.  You don't get points for them.
They also count for the kill streak.

And they should also give you points,if they count as global kills.Your global combat score is the number of kills x2 so if the kills count the points count aswell.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

slidero wrote:

They also count for the kill streak.

And they should also give you points,if they count as global kills.Your global combat score is the number of kills x2 so if the kills count the points count aswell.
Mmm, my kill streak of 44 was pure arty.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
PunkX
stoned
+198|6594|Canada
I once was commanding (this was way back in the 1.12 days or whatever) and i artied the hotel in karkand (i was on usmc) a guy must have placed a claymore or two in the alleyway, so the arty set off the claymore and then it said that i killed 4 guys with claymores, yet i was engineer or something, LOL!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard