Fuse_7000
+-3|6620
Sorry if I repeat another question, but I've looked for an answer to my problem for about an hour, and didn't find much usefull, so here goes;

The thing is.... I think I got the veteran badges for sniper, spec ops and support right away, without even getting the basic first.
I know this shouldn't be possible, but I just don't have these badges in the "basic form".
I do have 'em in veteran, but I need them in basic because right now i'm a Master Sergeant, and I'd like to become a First Sergeant, but I don't have those basic sniper combat, basic spec ops combat and basic support combat badges yet.
How can I still get those? I thought I would just get those 10 kills as a sniper in one round (veteran is 15) and then do nothing till the round ends, but that (obviously) didn't work :-(  I know that's a silly thing to try, but I wouldn't know what else to do. I only need those 3 badges.
I've read somewhere that some guy who's also a Master Sergeant, will never become a First Sergeant. Why is this? And if this also applies to me, I would still really like to get those badges anyway!

Sorry for the nagging, to go short; how can I have those 3 badges in veteran and not yet in basic? And will I still be able to get them?

TY
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6667|949

You already have them.  http://bf2s.com/player/45513502/

you can't get promoted once you reach the 20000 points necessary for first sargeant if you don't have the necessary badges, i'm sure this has been covered before.  Good luck
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6634
Yeah, you have them. Too late to become First Sergeant though. You can't get upgraded to First Sergeant unless you have all the badges before 20000 pts. Looks like you will be Sergeant Major soon though.

PS, are you serious you couldn't find anything on this topic? This is like the tenth one today with the SAME problem.
Fuse_7000
+-3|6620
I did say I read about some guy who was also Master Sergeant, and couldn't get First Sergeant, but it didn't say why, so I asked (again).
Thanks for the replies anyway guys. But why don't I see those badges on my "Awards" Tab in BFHQ? There are still 3 open spaces there...

Thanks
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6667|949

explosives ordinance badge, resupply badge, first aid badge.  Those are the only basic badges for BF2 you are missing (not counting SF).  Once again, click on this http://bf2s.com/player/45513502/
Fuse_7000
+-3|6620
Hey thanks a lot M8, I actually checked my player stats from BF2S before your second reply, but didn't notice the awards that were already awarded at some date. It's realy nice the way those stats show exactly what you still have to achieve; great site! (yeah I'm new to this site, so also to the lovely BF2S stats-system)
Great site and thanks all of you who took the time to help me out!
Firestarter
+12|6649
yeah I went on a speed badge race to get all the basics for First Sergeant....
Mr_Mafia$W
+-3|6619
If i got  20,000 pts and not all of the requred badges, i will newer get up in rank anymore?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6845|NÃ¥rvei

Sure u will, its written in the bottom of your statpage the requirements for your next rank.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mr_Mafia$W
+-3|6619
cool then,i cant get knife badge,its wery hard

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard