MrPredictable
+14|6656
nice guns, all the people i play with eather have tippmanns or spyders, in about a 6:1 ratio
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
this is mine
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/twigmar/100_0893.jpg

Thanks for the advice about the feeder MrPredictable... i looked but the hook wasnt broken, the gun seems to work now though
cant wait to get a scope for it... any suggestions for a good scope and sight rail, also im getting the weaver flatline sheath, bi-pod, and fore grip.

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2006-06-08 22:59:37)

MrPredictable
+14|6656
if it was broken there would just be a very very small plastic peice off of the hook, you might also want to check the gas line going into the cyclone and make sure it is unblocked and tightened on properly
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

MrPredictable wrote:

if it was broken there would just be a very very small plastic peice off of the hook, you might also want to check the gas line going into the cyclone and make sure it is unblocked and tightened on properly
the line running from the response trigger(the one by the manual feeder) was loose, when i was shooting when i first got it, some frost even grew on it, where the screw in the middle is, i tightened that and it seems to work.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard