eagles1106
+269|6576|Marlton, New Jersey.

Naughty_Om wrote:

Paintball is 1337, WAY more fun than airsoft. i have a shit gun. Spyder Xtra, but i play whenever i get a chance. The gun dont matta, as long as u have fast fingers is what counts. Airsoft Guns= weak. No pics.
I have an Xtra too 80 bucks offline and the safety fell out...still fun playing though
jamiecracker
+17|6739|Wollongong,Australia

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

yeah by the way im lookin to buy my first paintball gun here pretty soon, i dont need to buy a top of the line gun but im lookin to spend about 500 canadian at the most. any sugestions?
ions are a good starter fast accurate and you can upgrade them later
jamiecracker

BattlefieldMedic wrote:

the best place to play paintball in sydney is in the industrial side of rosebery, in one of the old industrial buildings which no-one ever looks at.

jus pop ure gun and hunt down ure mates!

theres one at fox studios, but u have to be over 18 to enter! argh!
there was a tournament last year i dont think there is a permanant field there

oh yeah if you get caught playing paintball anywhere else other that a proper field you can get charged...owning one without a license is like having an m16 the police yend to look badly at things like that
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
does anyone know much about the tippmann a-5 flatline barrel, is it better than the tippmann 16" sniper barrel?
MrPredictable
+14|6678
the flatline barrel adds range and the paintball flies perfectly straight, it gets a bit of getting used to but it is really sweet. The 16" sniper barrel is just really accurate and quiet. The only two barrels that will add range to your gun are the flatline and the apex.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6636|Cumberland, MD, USA
And I hate both. The Apex can curve balls in any direction, but it's inaccurate. The Flatline definitely has a range advantage over any barrel, but range is nothing if you can't hit shit.

HammerHead barrel is the best I've ever used. It doesn't look like much, but the spiraling (Yes, the spiralling actually works on a paintball!) and reverse porting help it travel in a much straighter, stabler, and more predictable path.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
how does the flatline work up close?
joker8baller
+68|6659
Uh a W Orion and one electronic one... Suited me fine, I gave up on pb after the field by me closed..
Maj.Do
+85|6744|good old CA
scenario players lol.   im jm.
has anyone seen that Ruball video with the Joy division guy?
Hilirious

Last edited by Maj.Do (2006-05-31 18:23:14)

MrPredictable
+14|6678
I havent accually seen a hammerhead, but I hear they are very good. Im quite content with my 3a KO barrel.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
so i went out and bought my first gun today:
a tippmann a5 with response trigger, flatline barrel, and colapsible stock. im pretty stoked. took a few test shots and its so accurate.
but i find it dosent load more than ten balls in a row before i have to hit the manual feed, is there something i have to adjust or can adjust since this is a new gun.
[RaWr]-Impsux
Have Guns, Will Travel.
+28|6549

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

There is a paintball team that plays around Las Vegas, Nevada, who also have a BF2 server.  We need more guys with Euro Forces in there (on the West coast.  We usually kick if there is more than one guy with over 200).

http://www.702recon.net/
http://www.702recon.com/
Blah, 702recon. Some guy with the name along the lines of Smokeitt banned me from the 702recon server claiming I had a hack that guids TV missles. So when I think of anyone in 702recon it isn't pretty, just from that experience alone.

Back on topic. I do love to play paintball. I have only played twice becuase a) $54 for 2000 balls is retarded. b) our field got shut down. I have moved onto Airsoft. I love it a whole lot more. I have an MP5/A4 at 400+ fps and I get 20k high polished biodegradable bb's for around $30.

GG
jamiecracker

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

how does the flatline work up close?
basically the barrel has a curve in it and is lined with little ridges this puts backspin on the ball and when it is fired it kinda floats outta the barrel...looks really cool and goes along way but i dont find them accurate and if you smash paint it is a nighmare to clean
i love my dye boomstick
smart parts freaks are great too
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6574|Brisbane Australia

jamiecracker wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

yeah by the way im lookin to buy my first paintball gun here pretty soon, i dont need to buy a top of the line gun but im lookin to spend about 500 canadian at the most. any sugestions?
ions are a good starter fast accurate and you can upgrade them later
I agree. I have a tricked up ION and it works a treat. Good rate of fire for a beginners marker, add a FREAK barrell kit to it and they hum along nicely.
MrPredictable
+14|6678

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

a tippmann a5 with response trigger, flatline barrel, and colapsible stock. im pretty stoked. took a few test shots and its so accurate.
but i find it dosent load more than ten balls in a row before i have to hit the manual feed, is there something i have to adjust or can adjust since this is a new gun.
your rachet on the cyclone is probally dead, send it back to tippmann oir go to www.tippmannparts.com and get a new cyclone rachet its about $1.50
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Were you low on air? The Cyclone feed tends to not work well on tanks that are low on air.

Flatlines just have a curve to the barrel that just puts a backspin on the ball so it pulls the ball upwards while it's in the air; gives it range. Perosnally, I swear by my UltraLite, but the HammerHead is much better. It's just so ugly!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

InviSniper wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Were you low on air? The Cyclone feed tends to not work well on tanks that are low on air.

Flatlines just have a curve to the barrel that just puts a backspin on the ball so it pulls the ball upwards while it's in the air; gives it range. Perosnally, I swear by my UltraLite, but the HammerHead is much better. It's just so ugly!
nope not low on air, i was using a brand new just filled 16oz can.

mr. predictable, if the ratchet is dead does it work at all? it works just after like 10 shots, i need to hit the maual feed button? oh and is a new ratchet hard to install.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
I've never owned a Tippmann in my life, but I've worked on a few. If it wasn't low on air I would call Tippmann and inquire. Toll free at 1-800-533-4831 or normal phone at 260-749-6022.

To the guy who asked about Flatlines:
https://www.tippmannparts.com/images/product/large/lg_737.gif
MrPredictable
+14|6678

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

mr. predictable, if the ratchet is dead does it work at all? it works just after like 10 shots, i need to hit the maual feed button? oh and is a new ratchet hard to install.
I havent replaced mine yet, somtimes it works for a good half of the day, other times it takes 5 shots and its done. Im not too sure why it does it only that it does. The new peice that you would buy is also made of stronger plastic so it wont break. All that happened to your rachet is that a little hook broke off and now it wont grip on and spin the cyclone properly. To see it all you need to do it take off the bottom plate of your cyclone then press the button a few times.

edit: when you hit the button it still doesnt catch, it just spins it back and fourth rather than in a circle.

Last edited by MrPredictable (2006-06-08 20:06:48)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
i just tighened up a screw on the cable that leads from the handle to the manual feeder and it worked fine, i'll use it for a bit and if it happens again i'll call tippmann
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

MrPredictable wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

I havent replaced mine yet, somtimes it works for a good half of the day, other times it takes 5 shots and its done. Im not too sure why it does it only that it does. The new peice that you would buy is also made of stronger plastic so it wont break. All that happened to your rachet is that a little hook broke off and now it wont grip on and spin the cyclone properly. To see it all you need to do it take off the bottom plate of your cyclone then press the button a few times.

edit: when you hit the button it still doesnt catch, it just spins it back and fourth rather than in a circle.
ill take a look thanks
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6757|Toronto Canada
guys you DONT wanna go for a tipman, unless you wanna look like a noob. if you want a cheap gun check these out

http://www.badlandspaintball.com/guns/cocker.html

http://www.badlandspaintball.com/guns/ion.html

http://www.badlandspaintball.com/guns/cocker.html

these are some cheap guns that shoot fast, unlike the tipman.

if you want a REALLy dope gat, check this out

http://www.badlandspaintball.com/guns/s … ocker.html

Last edited by kessel! (2006-06-08 20:22:01)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
noob... god i hate that word.... who cares if i look like a noob, i hate those guns that look like a alien dropped them off. i dont intend to play speedball anyways.
MrPredictable
+14|6678
get a tippmann if you want your gun to work, thats all I have to say.
=GoF=bmancrash2
+5|6646|Phx, Az
I love my a-5. I have had it for a little over two years and just recently got my wife a 98 custom pro. I think tippman is the way to go if you want a dependable easy to maintain gun. We try to play every other weekend at the field by us. Here are some pics of our equipment.

My A-5
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/bmancrash/A5.jpg
Flatline Barrel
E-Grip
Spec ops air thru stock kit

Here 98cp
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/bmancrash/98.jpg
Collapsable Stock

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard