InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6642|Cumberland, MD, USA

Judg0r wrote:

I played pb long time till 2k2 in a former german team (shamrock). I paused now for 3 years, but atm Im about planning my comeback in the tournament circuit. I played lots of tournaments (also reffed a lot) in germany and also some events of the millenium series. I had serveral markers from a kapp cocker to an angel lcd back to a sonic cocker...this weekend I´ll check a new gun for me...a karnivor e2. Cocker is my favourite gun cause of its precision and nowadays all markers are equiped with e-grips, so the bps is much more then in the past, but also the handling is much more easier.
my lady is now also playing pb in a female team, cause I infected her with the coolest sport ever.
When timed right a Cocker will rip any other gun to shreds, but I'm sure you know this being a Cocker man. I myself can't time one worth crap so I just got a Timmy (Might be swapping out to a D2 here within the week. Gun whore here.).
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6671|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
How old do you have to be to play paintball?, I'm 15

Does anyone know where some places are in Australia?
chrnoicle
+23|6604|Canada

stryyker wrote:

Hybrid
im hybrid

yea i used to paintball. Way to fucking expensive I had a stock Ion but traded for a 05 impulse which is SHIT but i managed to sell it for 340 without the barrel i paid 300 for the stock ion i made 40 bucks profit

-1 karma's for all on this page

Last edited by chrnoicle (2006-04-20 18:27:45)

Maj.Do
+85|6751|good old CA

li_a_m wrote:

lmao, i remember like long ago Aus used to only allow pumps, now i think you have to have a gun lisence to own a semi auto marker.  Theres alot of places i hear but i dont know sorry,  try www.pbnation.com One of the largest forums in the world.   
And age wise, i think your own enough 

and for all the people who know Ruballs watch this its hilorious,
i have the best loader is may favorite part

http://www.68caliber.com/redirect/frame … /vid/92722
Gen
+1|6651
Yay for paintball.  I wish I could play it as much as I can play BF2

Here is most of my collection so far:

http://a5og.proboards33.com/index.cgi?board=photogal&action=display&thread=1131163602
Maj.Do
+85|6751|good old CA
very nice matrix, i sold mine a long time ago...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
just got back from playing a few rounds... so fun.
16 vs 16 and one round of 26 vs 6, i was on the 6 player team, got so done up, got headshotted like 10 times.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6581|Brisbane Australia

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

It's an experience you'll never forget.
What, with the bruises the size of watermelons on your ass . Australia doesn't really have like a paintballing 'community'. There are several places across my state that we can play at, but we don't have competitions, etc. I don't think we can even buy our own Paintball guns. I'm going to try it one day, my mates dad did, and he came back with massive bruises, like everywhere. He said to bring like pillows and duct tape .
Hate to burst your bubble on this one but paintball is the fastest growing extreme sport in the world and yes that includes Australia.

I play in the Brisbane Night Paintball League (its AXL format and indoor)
Im currently running a ramped up smart parts ION with FREAK barrell kit and Halo 'B' hopper, NXe pack, evil kit and JT proflex 8 mask.

Paintball laws and regulations are slowly but surel;y being changed throughout the country to hopefully give us a uniform set of laws. Its good to see places such as victoria getting behind the sport and making changes to thier legislation to help this happen.

Anyone interested in playing here in brisbane feel free to contact me either PM or email ( [email protected] ) or check out http://www.velocitypaintball.com.au

Play paintball youll like it.....
Play AXL...YOULL LOVE IT

P.S. for all those talking about bruises...it only hurts if you get hit
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6721|Indianapolis, IN
I go paintballing with my friends every now and then.  I own a cheap walmart gun but it does the job just fine.  And an expensive gun really doesnt matter when you are playing in a wooded area with brush up to your chest. 
I favor paintball over airsoft, a little more lively.
jamiecracker
+17|6746|Wollongong,Australia

l::.:LIAM:.::l wrote:

check out www.actionpaintball.com.au
its in rouse hill near windsor
sorry dude you gotta be 18 to play in nsw

I have been play competition paintball now for 6 years and am regarded as a professionall player over here
have played on the beach at Huntington beach,Skydome in Toronto Canada,Malaysia and New Zealand plus all over Australia

We have only been able to own our markers in NSW for a short time and you still need a license

I shoot a Black Dust Inafmous intimidator with Infamous m6 board
16" Dye UL barrel with titanium back
centreflag preset
reloader b2

also have gloss red dm4
custom anno black red gold dust dm5
original slide trigger mini cocker
getting an a5 tricked out with all the shit to play scenario games

I captain a team called SYDNEY SHOCK we are quite competitive and are sponsored by
Actionpainballgames
paintballshop.com.au
pbchat.com.au
paintballassasin.com.au
acuball paintballs
Empire
Bob Long Intimidators
Southern Commercial Divers
Mortgage Choice Corrimul

check out our site www.sydneyshock.com.au its stillbeing worked on
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
yeah by the way im lookin to buy my first paintball gun here pretty soon, i dont need to buy a top of the line gun but im lookin to spend about 500 canadian at the most. any sugestions?
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6599|Sydney City, THE city.
the best place to play paintball in sydney is in the industrial side of rosebery, in one of the old industrial buildings which no-one ever looks at.

jus pop ure gun and hunt down ure mates!

theres one at fox studios, but u have to be over 18 to enter! argh!
MrPredictable
+14|6685

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

yeah by the way im lookin to buy my first paintball gun here pretty soon, i dont need to buy a top of the line gun but im lookin to spend about 500 canadian at the most. any sugestions?
a few canadian sites to check out:

www.paintballgear.ca
www.bandlandspaintball.com
www.ravensedge.com
www.onlinepaintball.ca

all canadian sites. For $500 i would suggest a tippmann A-5 with some upgrades.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6737|Pakistan/England
i've only been paintballing thrice in my life. once was indoors and twice was outdoors. the inaccuraccy of the guns we were given (yes only one of my friends has his own gun) really frustrated me. despite that, paintballing is hella fun until you fall into a huge puddle of stagnant muck
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6780

i like paintball in the forest with friends and beer.  usually we'll limit ourselves to 40 balls/round to keep the game more tactical and less about quick trigger fingers.

tried speed ball but its don't like it too much.
MrPredictable
+14|6685
the guns that you rent at a feild have horrible accuracy because the barrels are dirty from all of the grease they put in the gun, its much better with your own gun and a good barrel. And the woods is much better than speedball.
shellshox345
+4|6691
I love paintballing, I have a Spyder Rodeo with a few ups, but by the end of the summer I should have enough money to get a Freestyle.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6764|Toronto Canada
angel speed.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6795|Barrington, RI
I play occasionaly when I can get the day off from work, but it's hard when there aren't any fields in your area and your best friend won't play renegade. I play with a Tippmann 98 Custom with a response Trigger autohopper and a Smart Parts All-American 14" Barrel and 16 oz Co2
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
paintball is awesome.
i have a 98 custom with a 32 degrees carbon fibre barrel, double trigger, and rear velocity adjuster
i usually play in the woods with my friends. we all have guns that cost less than $150
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada

MrPredictable wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

a few canadian sites to check out:

www.paintballgear.ca
www.bandlandspaintball.com
www.ravensedge.com
www.onlinepaintball.ca

all canadian sites. For $500 i would suggest a tippmann A-5 with some upgrades.
what are good upgrades?
im new to paintball so i dont even know what lenght barrel to get.
MrPredictable
+14|6685
depends how you want to play, if your more into the woods then you might might a stock and a sight or a flatline, but if you wanna play speedball then an electronic trigger is probally more your style. As for a barrel I would get between a 12-16 inch, i find that gives the best accuracy.

www.pbreview.com - has reviews by players on lots of equipment
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6577|Florida
I LOVE playing paintball. Although I havnt played in a really long time, i really enjoy it.  I use a Sheridan XTS...i know its a bit older of a gun these days, but its a great gun...ill post a pic of it later
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6642|Cumberland, MD, USA
Weird. This thread was dead for like 2 months, but someone brought it back. Sweet.

I haven't went in a long time. I'm itching to play some. Anyone else?
MrPredictable
+14|6685
I played last weekend, some1 else was useing my gun so i had to use a sling shot. I ended up bunkering somebody with it, it was sweet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard