UsaBoy91
+6|6598|Romania
I downloaded the patch 1.22 but didn`t worked the game after i installed this patch 
I downloaded the incremental patch but I couldn`t install it
I don`t know what to do
Before i install this patches...the v 1.21 game worked and it was so funny But from now i can`t play it ..if v1.3 patch will be released please send me an email on [email protected] or msg me on messenger

**** Thanks a lot **** x-(
I thought that you are serious ..but .....
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6829
rant of the day!
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6622|Birmingham, UK
Uninstall everything and then put the full patch on! C'mon, man! SEARCH!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

TheDarkRaven wrote:

i did that 20 times and the game is still full of crashes
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Nintendogamer
+72|6585|Chelmsford, UK
Patch 1.3 is out in may
bitterlip
+1|6678|Zurich, Switzerland

Nintendogamer wrote:

Patch 1.3 is out in may
Yes may...oh sorry june...wait it's july..maybe august??
TheEvilCubivore
+1|6584
I bet the P90 will become the Blackhawk Chaingun.

And the PKM will become the P90
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748
worst abuse of smileys EVAR!
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter

wrote:

worst abuse of smileys EVER!
UsaBoy91
+6|6598|Romania

TheDarkRaven wrote:

I already did that 2 times ( but still doesen`t work __ when i am entering in bf2 doesen`t work (
=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6614

Hyper wrote:

no this is

taxi2you
+22|6641|Missouri
Sounds to me like you are having hardware issues.  I have some friends with some crappy systems that have no problems.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6710|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

=YC-UK=Declan wrote:

Hyper wrote:

no this is

hmm bloody hard to write with smilies
mcobomber
+0|6624|Finland
yes it is
irok100
+114|6647
do u have the latest driver for ur card... i know the 1.22 made sure that everything had to be up to date... i had to update mine
UsaBoy91
+6|6598|Romania

irok100 wrote:

do u have the latest driver for ur card... i know the 1.22 made sure that everything had to be up to date... i had to update mine
My videocard is Gforce Fx 5500 of 256 Mb... but where can i download the last video drive ?? plss..
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

UsaBoy91 wrote:

irok100 wrote:

My videocard is Gforce Fx 5500 of 256 Mb... but where can i download the last video drive ?? plss..
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
CHAO5
+6|6678
invasion of SMILIES!!!!!
UsaBoy91
+6|6598|Romania

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

UsaBoy91 wrote:

irok100 wrote:

http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
Thank you very very much .. but i can`t find there the driver for my video card (  ..thanks anyway for the site
CHAO5
+6|6678
New Award:

Combat Smilie Ribbon:

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

G: 50'000 Smilies wrote at forums.bf2s.com
IAT: 100 Smilies
IAT: 10 Smilie special ability points

IAT -> In a thread requirements
G -> Global requirements
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

There isnt a special driver for your card... The drivers are for every generation of the FX5, 6, 7 series.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, then patch to 1.22?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...
UsaBoy91
+6|6598|Romania
guys please tell me where i can find the driver for video card Nvidia gforce fx5500 ( 256 mb ) i need it to play bf v1.22 ---

--=>> p.s. : please don`t give me only www.nvidia.com -- , i need the full link cause i can`t find otherwise ..
UsaBoy91
+6|6598|Romania

fon|sl4y3r wrote:

There isnt a special driver for your card... The drivers are for every generation of the FX5, 6, 7 series.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, then patch to 1.22?
aaaaa... i reinstalled it ( the game the video card drivver ) but still don`t work i need to find the newest driver for my video card......
=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6614

[DEI]Bart wrote:

=YC-UK=Declan wrote:

Hyper wrote:

no this is

hmm bloody hard to write with smilies
ok yea it is

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard