ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
I was going after some vet badges like First Aid and Medic. Well I got my 10 heals for the first aid...nothing. Got 20 kills for the Medic...nothing..what did I do wrong or what didnt I do? I got my Vet Support, Spec Ops, and Assult with the UBARs criteria, and worked out ok. I even switched servers and tryed it.
^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6814
For the medic vet you need around 20 hours with the kit I think.  If you have the hours dunno what to tell you
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6763
15 hours as a medic
Ravlen
+0|6750
Wait until you try to get 10 repair points in one round, heh, that one is gonna be a challenge (Veteran Engineer badge)

Ravlen
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.
Well yeah, one medal said;
250h of Global Playing time - check.
1000 Heals - check.
1000 REPAIRS - omfg, no-one has that yet? repair points come too slow IMO.
1000 Resupplies - check.

Last edited by Guruz (2005-10-05 14:03:08)

ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
I got my Vet Spec Ops and it hasnt shown up in my bfhq. I tryed to get my engineer cant get it. First Aid Cant get it. Did all the requirements. I got just about all my vet basges except my vehicle badges and ground deffence and stinger.
ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
Good conduct metal is 27 kills no TD, TK, nothing. And u have to have 250 hours. Got that my vet command, and my vet resupply in one round as commander!
CZE_M4CH0
+0|6760|Boston,MA
i got the aid badge after a second try..didn't get it after 14heals in first round, got if after 10 in second!

https://bf2s.com/player/43863989/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/43863989/awards.jpg

Last edited by CZE_M4CH0 (2005-10-05 18:47:20)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

yeah i tried to get my sniper badge again today, as it didnt update from last time i "got it".
same map, same situation, same number of kills. no badge.
I think something's seriously borked with the system.
ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
I tryed to get the first aid badge and the first time nothing, I was like you got 14 heals, but when I tryed to get it again I got 10 heals and nothing. So im going to try again friday and see what happens.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6783

Ravlen wrote:

Wait until you try to get 10 repair points in one round, heh, that one is gonna be a challenge (Veteran Engineer badge)

Ravlen
Now that SF get points for blowing assets - there'll be no shortage of friendly assets to repair. Easy peasy.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6813|[GER]_BERLIN

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Ravlen wrote:

Ravlen
Now that SF get points for blowing assets - there'll be no shortage of friendly assets to repair. Easy peasy.
pff, i'll also need some time to run around and if ur commanders stuff is blowing up that much there will be some spec op who will kill u...while ur trying to pull out ur jackhammer (just to hammer some nails somewere in the air)
got barely the 6 rep-points, lets c how long it takes to get 10 or 25!! (impossible imo)
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6783
Well I've done it before on Kubra, Spec Ops aint shit.... just repair one, hide and wait for him to return and destroy it, then pop outta your hiding spot and nail him (with your Jackhammer )
-=Scott=-
+2|6803|San Diego, CA
I was just playing and Veteran Medic Combat Badge popped up. Shows in BFHQ as well as my bf2s stats page.

Last edited by -=Scott=- (2005-10-05 22:21:39)

ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
I want my vet Spec Ops to show up on my bfhq and all.
Crypto_420
+25|6813|Portland
I have a few Vet Badges,  still earning a few more in the next couple hours...     I think they still have a unrealistic Anti air, and ground defense vet badges.

Crypto_420

https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/awards.jpg
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6815|United Kingdom
ive nearly got 1500 ish repairs so its possible
ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
I need a shit load of heal points and repair points for the meteris metal.
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6750|Hamburg
Woah! I`m trying to get the Expert Spec-Ops, but 40kills IAR.....nearly impossible! I guess I should learn how to fly *hmpf*
ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
Not Really get I done it millions of times. No joke. Use the American M4 or the G36C. But if useing the 36C becarefull cuz you may die alot.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.

Raxor wrote:

I'm interested how did you get the most of them?

Repairin' assets? Tankwhorin' it up in Karkand? Black Hawk whorin'?
Or perhaps fixin' everything you see?

Last edited by Guruz (2005-10-06 06:51:20)

Ravlen
+0|6750

Guruz wrote:

Raxor wrote:

I'm interested how did you get the most of them?

Repairin' assets? Tankwhorin' it up in Karkand? Black Hawk whorin'?
Or perhaps fixin' everything you see?
You can't get it tank whoring, because you don't get repair points for repaining vehicles without occupants. Yeah. Sucks. Odds are he got alot of them BHoring, that's about the best way... People are always shooting at the BH, and in a round of *constant* repairing, you *might* get 10 repair points. The best I've gotten is 6, and that was spending the *entire* round in the backseat of the BH repairing.

repairing commander assets also gives you repair points, but you need to repair 2-3 assets to get one point, if memory serves. So you basically need to team up with a specops on the other team. Let the comm drop you a supply box, let the spec ops get a crapload of points for blowing things up, and you keep repairing them.

This weekend my roommate and I are going to try for the repair badge using an APC convoy (both engineers, both in APC's, staying close together so that we repair each other).

Ravlen
stefano74
+0|6758|Modena - Italy
Hi all,
I maybe miss somethin' .. tryed to bring resupply badge, i have about 33/34 hours on support class and just made +19 resupply pts (sure abuot that as been printed on end screen as best resup.) but i've received nothing. Are u sure requirements are correct on UBAR?
thanks in advance and cu soon

Stefano
ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
I got my vet spec ops agian today. Lets hope this time itll be in my bfhq!
stefano74
+0|6758|Modena - Italy

stefano74 wrote:

Hi all,
I maybe miss somethin' .. tryed to bring resupply badge, i have about 33/34 hours on support class and just made +19 resupply pts (sure abuot that as been printed on end screen as best resup.) but i've received nothing. Are u sure requirements are correct on UBAR?
thanks in advance and cu soon

Stefano
nevermind guys ... UBAR must be correct as I played 10 mins on another server and got the badge during the match after 10 resupplies. Anyway I read the I'm not the only one having probls with ranks, pts and other stuff. Maybe the entire system still overloaded during these days .. dunno ..

bye

stef.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard